Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
If I have an "okay" rolled hwanins, and can get a good rolled Advent for sigs....should I use advent is advent a direct upgrade or no?
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Guide Badge
berry117 wrote:If I have an "okay" rolled hwanins, and can get a good rolled Advent for sigs....should I use advent is advent a direct upgrade or no?

No, Advent is not a direct upgrade. You would still probably use Hwanin for farm runs because of the proc letting you leech massively (unless you got huge gear and don't need the extra leech)

However, what you can do (and what I'm doing atm) is have Advent in weapon switch and use it to kill bosses (Kab, Uldy, Astro etc)
Tankerton
Prowler
17 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm currently farming a xls rune, was wondering if you thought python would be Superior to aether?
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
Tankerton wrote:I'm currently farming a xls rune, was wondering if you thought python would be Superior to aether?

Yes, if you really want a xis weapon, Python is far more effective.

Still, both lose to a good craft.

Tho Xis is so easy to farm now that you get like 5+ stones/essences per run that you might as well start with that
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Where does the curse of the zakarum set drop? I've done k3k sooo much and have never seen a piece drop. Is there another place that has a better chance to drop it? Thanks in advance!
Tankerton
Prowler
17 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks for the quick reply. Currently I'm using a hwanins, and tbh the leech is good but nowhere near last season. So was looking for something that will provide more damage for bosses and was thinking of smax Widowmaker for Max damage.
Tankerton
Prowler
17 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Also what are your thoughts on LOA vs leech?
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
Tankerton wrote:Thanks for the quick reply. Currently I'm using a hwanins, and tbh the leech is good but nowhere near last season. So was looking for something that will provide more damage for bosses and was thinking of smax Widowmaker for Max damage.

You always want to smax Widow. It's one of the only weapon skills that actally benefits HUGELY from additional points, each (even soft) giving it an extra projectile.

Personally because I'm lazy, I just bought an Advent for boss farming. I did get most of the charms first with Hwanin tho (Astro is pain with Hwanin, change to a craft/anything else for it)

Ntf1015 wrote:Where does the curse of the zakarum set drop? I've done k3k sooo much and have never seen a piece drop. Is there another place that has a better chance to drop it? Thanks in advance!

It can drop in K3K but it's just rarer than most sets. Other places to "farm" for it would include your usual good farming locations like Dunc, Fauzt etc. but do note that if you're trying to farm specifically for it and not rely on buying the set, be prepared to farm for a looong time.
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
Tankerton wrote:Also what are your thoughts on LOA vs leech?

Life on Attack does nothing for us as it's a melee property and will only proc when you physically swing your weapon at the enemy.
Tankerton
Prowler
17 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks for all the help brother. Great guide btw.