Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kambala
Djinn
512 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
please send me your failing characters / stashes
BlackMoon
Cultist
20 | 0
I think I find out what cause the offline tool crash, everytime I load character which has set will crash, if set in inventory you can open show item, but when you click inventory the offline tool will crash. but if you click stash or cube, which doesn't have set, will successfully open. The reason for this crash I think is because they change the required level from 80 to 30. this might be the reason that offline tool crash. personal guess :)
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
BlackMoon wrote:I think I find out what cause the offline tool crash, everytime I load character which has set will crash, if set in inventory you can open show item, but when you click inventory the offline tool will crash. but if you click stash or cube, which doesn't have set, will successfully open. The reason for this crash I think is because they change the required level from 80 to 30. this might be the reason that offline tool crash. personal guess :)

the level requirement 30 was just a mistake in the documentation, it's fixed now
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
BlackMoon
Cultist
20 | 0
Quirinus wrote:
BlackMoon wrote:I think I find out what cause the offline tool crash, everytime I load character which has set will crash, if set in inventory you can open show item, but when you click inventory the offline tool will crash. but if you click stash or cube, which doesn't have set, will successfully open. The reason for this crash I think is because they change the required level from 80 to 30. this might be the reason that offline tool crash. personal guess :)

the level requirement 30 was just a mistake in the documentation, it's fixed now

Well, that's probably some other problems cause the set makes offline too crash. ;)
kambala
Djinn
512 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
I've fixed the crash, please re-download mod data from http://mxl.vn.cz/kambala/sigma-1.4.zip
fester
Fallen
1 | 0
TYVM :D
ICEEKEY
Cultist
21 | 0
Hi, i downloaded the new version but the notice about the new version still pop up ? Please help. Thanks

Update : sorry, i can launch the app now. Thank you and sorry for my stupid question :(
Edited by ICEEKEY 4 years.
Swoosh
Invader
8 | 0
Still Crashes lol

Edit: I removed the shared stash and all of my characters work so far.
(I still have mules though so checking them as well)
smutterbutter
Destroyer
6 | 0
overnight wrote:
Swoosh wrote:Even with the 1.4 resources I get it won't even load a character anymore. Crashes from unknown error.

No more cheating, so reset your character skill, and you'll be able to log in.

if moving items between characters is cheating then how can online players do it?
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
ICEEKEY wrote:Hi, i downloaded the new version but the notice about the new version still pop up ? Please help. Thanks

Fix for this: there is another folder inside the extracted 1.4 data folder, called "resources". Copy that folder and paste it into the offline tools folder (where there is already a "resources" folder), overwriting everything. You cant just extract straight into the offline tools folder from the zipped download.