Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kambala
Djinn
510 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
guycanadian wrote:Hello. I needed to reset my paladins skills on singleplayer and every time I go to load him in the offline tools it just crashes. Please help me fix this.

have you installed the latest mod data?
guycanadian
Skeleton
3 | 0
kambala wrote:
guycanadian wrote:Hello. I needed to reset my paladins skills on singleplayer and every time I go to load him in the offline tools it just crashes. Please help me fix this.

have you installed the latest mod data?

I just figured it out, I was looking at the wrong install for diablo 2 resurgence
yeuemnhieu
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hi all, Please guide me how to use Median XL tool. Thank.
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I would LOVE it if someone could make a gui for the filter list where you toggle each entry between the states "show" or "hide" with pull-down menus for "Shown" item where you can select Quality (any, normal, superior), Type (any, white, blue, rare, ethereal, TU, SU) , Sockets, Affix, and Suffix. Then when your done, click Create Database and whala ... you get your .ini updated auto-magically!
yeuemnhieu
Skeleton
3 | 0
Dear Taem, I pull down menu for "show" but copy paste data for where of document Diablo 2? Plssss help me. Thank you so much.
yeuemnhieu
Skeleton
3 | 0
I read Q@A and done.
kambala
Djinn
510 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Taem wrote:I would LOVE it if someone could make a gui for the filter list where you toggle each entry between the states "show" or "hide" with pull-down menus for "Shown" item where you can select Quality (any, normal, superior), Type (any, white, blue, rare, ethereal, TU, SU) , Sockets, Affix, and Suffix. Then when your done, click Create Database and whala ... you get your .ini updated auto-magically!

sorry, I don't think I understand what you mean... Which ini, which database?