Median XL Offline Tools v0.5.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
budcollura
Invader
8 | 0
kambala wrote:
budcollura wrote:Anyone else know a work around for this?

My two highest characters for SP are having issues right now. My barb is playable but it wont let me view the stash and transfer items to another character. and my Necro is having the issue thats shown in the above picture.

has the tool broken your characters? could you send me your characters with issues?


The issue with the necro was fixed - advice I got was deleting my iron golem in OfflineTool. I am able to log on. I also updated to the newest resource file and now I can see the items on my barb. Appreciate every ones help. I am new to Median but one think I especially like about it is the willingness to share information amongst the community!
Maxtion
Imp
4 | 1
I have a new crash - the offline tool crashes if you load a character with a Sunstone of the Gods that has the TA trophy applied to it :(

I tested by reloading a back-up before I used the trophy. That character can be loaded by the tool. If I then apply the trophy, it crashes the offline tool again :(

Happy to send a save, not sure what the best way is to share a save, but happy to send you my char if needed.
User avatar
kambala
Monkey King
253 | 36
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Maxtion wrote:I have a new crash - the offline tool crashes if you load a character with a Sunstone of the Gods that has the TA trophy applied to it :(

I tested by reloading a back-up before I used the trophy. That character can be loaded by the tool. If I then apply the trophy, it crashes the offline tool again :(

Happy to send a save, not sure what the best way is to share a save, but happy to send you my char if needed.

yes please. you can upload it anywhere and share link, e.g. dropbox or zippyshare
Maxtion
Imp
4 | 1
https://www30.zippyshare.com/v/hgdm1TXD/file.html Loaded the sunstone and the trophy in the cube for your testing!
User avatar
kambala
Monkey King
253 | 36
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Maxtion wrote:https://www30.zippyshare.com/v/hgdm1TXD/file.html Loaded the sunstone and the trophy in the cube for your testing!

with the latest data there's no crash, please update your mod data (see first post for the download link)
Maxtion
Imp
4 | 1
kambala wrote:
Maxtion wrote:https://www30.zippyshare.com/v/hgdm1TXD/file.html Loaded the sunstone and the trophy in the cube for your testing!

with the latest data there's no crash, please update your mod data (see first post for the download link)


Oof, my bad! Thanks for the help.
solomonf
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I can't open any of my sigma save files!
don't know what to do.
thanks
User avatar
kambala
Monkey King
253 | 36
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
solomonf wrote:I can't open any of my sigma save files!
don't know what to do.
thanks

try to install the latest mod data
solomonf
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hi,
I did. No luck.
thanks
User avatar
kambala
Monkey King
253 | 36
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
solomonf wrote:Hi,
I did. No luck.
thanks

nobody can help you without detailed info