Melee Sorceress [1.3]

Kenshin
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
any idea how to beat qovtzin? This lazor pretty much 1 shots on 90res cap 10asorb. Want that stats charm O-)
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Kenshin wrote:any idea how to beat qovtzin? This lazor pretty much 1 shots on 90res cap 10asorb. Want that stats charm O-)

You need flat DR, too. 150 iirc.

Cheap way to get it: MO 5x DR orbs on 2 junk rings and 1 junk ammy, make Zod RW in any body armor, and Cham RW in any boots.

Edit:
On second thought, using the RW armor probably won't be that helpful if you have to sacrifice being res-capped.
Edited by Solfege 6 years.
Curlyfries117
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Are the spirit blades bugged the tool tip says I can summon Upton 15 but after 9 they just keep despawning?

Or is there a total cap on the number​ of minions you can have at once
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Curlyfries117 wrote:Are the spirit blades bugged the tool tip says I can summon Upton 15 but after 9 they just keep despawning?

Are you still using M2017.1? There was a patch update to M2017-003.1 that fixed a few things like that.

Ice Elementals are capped at 15 and Blade Spirits are capped at 9. Afaik, there's no total summon cap.
Curlyfries117
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Solfege wrote:
Curlyfries117 wrote:Are the spirit blades bugged the tool tip says I can summon Upton 15 but after 9 they just keep despawning?

Are you still using M2017.1? There was a patch update to M2017-003.1 that fixed a few things like that.

Ice Elementals are capped at 15 and Blade Spirits are capped at 9. Afaik, there's no total summon cap.

Ahhh that makes sense I haven't updated to 003 still on M2017 release day patch, so does the patch fix the tool tip to say 9 instead of 15 on blade spirits
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Curlyfries117 wrote:
Solfege wrote:

Ahhh that makes sense I haven't updated yet, so does the patch fix the tool tip to say 9 instead of 15 on blade spirits

Yup. All the changes are listed in the updated Patch Notes if you wanna check 'em out.
Curlyfries117
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Solfege wrote:
Curlyfries117 wrote:
Solfege wrote:

Ahhh that makes sense I haven't updated yet, so does the patch fix the tool tip to say 9 instead of 15 on blade spirits

Yup. All the changes are listed in the updated Patch Notes if you wanna check 'em out.

Thank you and can I just say great guide :)
Quazaka
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Regarding the early game I see you only put 1 skill point into out main damage dealer, Bladestorm? How come? Is this to keep the convert as high as possible?
Kenshin
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Quazaka wrote:Regarding the early game I see you only put 1 skill point into out main damage dealer, Bladestorm? How come? Is this to keep the convert as high as possible?

Also mana cost.

btw. I feel like ele-melee soso I garbage this patch, its better to build around phys than starhawk rofl. Cuz no pierce this patch.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Kenshin wrote:
Quazaka wrote:Regarding the early game I see you only put 1 skill point into out main damage dealer, Bladestorm? How come? Is this to keep the convert as high as possible?

Also mana cost.

btw. I feel like ele-melee soso I garbage this patch, its better to build around phys than starhawk rofl. Cuz no pierce this patch.

@Quazaka:
Partially, yes. Also partially due to mana cost as Kenshin said. But it's mainly b/c maxed Moonstrike gives Bladestorm (as well as Fusillade and Wraithsword) much more damage than maxing Bladestorm alone ever could. +Skills gear will reduce Bladestorm's conversion, making the Moonstrike buff to Bladestorm's Physical damage component even more potent.

@Kenshin:
You're correct. elemental/proc-based Melee Sorc was necessary in old patch due to her pathetic damage. With the damage rework, she's no longer reliant on it just to kill a Flit in Blood Moor. It's not necessarily garbage, since decent levels of single element pierce can still be found, but it's certainly not the best/only option anymore.