WereBear Grillz- New Player Friendly Build

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Cheno
Core Lord
378 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
flart wrote:and since +200 IAS is Bear form

What exactly do you mean with this?

I'm looking at the calculator for bear druid and you need 266 ias on weapon to reach 9fpa but I kinda don't think that's possible with that weapon.
Ruubel
Monkey King
263 | 4
Cheno wrote:
flart wrote:and since +200 IAS is Bear form

What exactly do you mean with this?

I'm looking at the calculator for bear druid and you need 266 ias on weapon to reach 9fpa but I kinda don't think that's possible with that weapon.


according to a loot filter, morph gives to you 200 IAS
flart
Imp
4 | 0
Cheno wrote:What exactly do you mean with this?
I'm looking at the calculator for bear druid and you need 266 ias on weapon to reach 9fpa but I kinda don't think that's possible with that weapon.


ok, I was reading the table wrong.
the bear form gives + 200 IAS, and a large value of IAS change FPA column of a table, but to achieve bottom of table I need Attack Speed only on a weapon.



What do you think about 1.7 uberskills choice for the REND Werebear?
Ruubel
Monkey King
263 | 4
flart wrote:What do you think about 1.7 uberskills choice for the REND Werebear?


On the paper, vines are the best as boss debuffers and survival instinct for farming, but in reality, its irrelevant 1 pt for either of these. Faerie Fire needs hard points but you have to make compromises with elvensong. (Elvensong for avoid synergy needs points too).
Ruubel
Monkey King
263 | 4
From my mumblings at the short questions thread : Lets take druid at wereberar morph. after weapn type part, it has "Attack speed" and "weapon attack speed " boxes, for correct BP I have to fill these. But I do not know whats the diffrence between these two boxes and what to type there. Do I have to look at orginal numbers (lessay Scosglen's Myths has 50 IAS there ) or do I have to take intoi account jewels and shit there at the weapon too ?

Ok, according to d2stats, my overall attack speed is 450 IAS (200 for morph), and axe is 50 (without jewels, etc) . So for 4 fpa I need +149 IAS ON the weapon and for 3 - +206. Can only happen via jewels and MO. Ok . Oh now I get it , what does it mean at the morphs description : "increased attack speed" stat in your weapons itself becomes extremely effective.

with 50 ias at the weapon 3 and 4 fpa is unrealistic, but 5 fpa (50+108 ias) easely achievable: 6x15 from jewels +3x6 from MO. Buff active ofc.
Semigloss
Core Lord
373 | 13
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
WIAS is the attack speed that exists on your weapon only. Either as a stat roll on it, from Mystic Orbs applied to it, or from socketables placed into it. General IAS is WIAS plus every other source is Attack Speed.

Some skills and morphs are dependent on WIAS.
cletyan
Lava Lord
95 | 0
Ruubel wrote:From my mumblings at the short questions thread : Lets take druid at wereberar morph. after weapn type part, it has "Attack speed" and "weapon attack speed " boxes, for correct BP I have to fill these. But I do not know whats the diffrence between these two boxes and what to type there. Do I have to look at orginal numbers (lessay Scosglen's Myths has 50 IAS there ) or do I have to take intoi account jewels and shit there at the weapon too ?

Ok, according to d2stats, my overall attack speed is 450 IAS (200 for morph), and axe is 50 (without jewels, etc) . So for 4 fpa I need +149 IAS ON the weapon and for 3 - +206. Can only happen via jewels and MO. Ok . Oh now I get it , what does it mean at the morphs description : "increased attack speed" stat in your weapons itself becomes extremely effective.

with 50 ias at the weapon 3 and 4 fpa is unrealistic, but 5 fpa (50+108 ias) easely achievable: 6x15 from jewels +3x6 from MO. Buff active ofc.

Get your WeaponIAS and minus it to your current IAS then in speedcal put the result in IAS (400) the other WIAD(50) then check your fpa , it's tough to get the 5 and 4 fpa. But my wearbear is a beast I already completed the end game. Goodkuck to you