Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
read the general gameplay tips from the first post of the compilation (open first spoiler) .

the only terror ubers that are worth bothering with in terror are those needed for doing the BRC , nothing else . in what regards the BRC , it can be done with just TU's with no problem , with Ricochet and Fairy ring . take slow steps and don't fight too many at a time . also , why would you want to use enfilade vs crowds? makes no sence - it's supposed to be used only vs single targets .
Elgskred
Skeleton
3 | 0
Sorry, bad wording on my part, I'm not using enfilade vs crowds.
Although I'm using ricochet vs crowds the damage vs any single enemy in the crowd is very low. Last night when I tried fauzt it took about 20hits to kill a single enemy(that was after struggling to actually get into fauzt itself, as the rocky toomb lvl1 was hard enough). The average heroic monster takes from 10-20 hits to take down and my survivability is not high enough to facetank more than a couple of them.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
you need to craft a better javelin urgently . get one asap with Sor/spike nova proc to help you clear fauztinville faster . at this point you was supposed to have such weapon already equiped . if at the moment you don't have abbandoned/weird shrines at your disposal , craft the weapon with anything else you can in order to get high %ed on the weapon and one of those 2 procs i have mentioned . after you find the needed shrines you will re-rolll the crafted javelin with the proper (weird) shrine .
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:you need to craft a better javelin urgently . get one asap with Sor/spike nova proc to help you clear fauztinville faster. at this point you was supposed to have such weapon already equiped

Thats weird :think:

ChuckNoRis wrote: also , in my opinion : early game = LATE TERROR . T6 uniques , mid range runewords ;
mid game = you hit destruction , you can acces level 100 RW , you do brc , get some crafts , and you start eating 500 extra signets , farm places for better gear...

In your opinion, crafts = mid game. Yet this guy who just finished terror and is lvl 110 , should already have this item...wut? Shrine crafted gear prior to destruction is an unrealistic goal/expectation.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
http://i.imgur.com/Os9K8Oa.jpg you can't find any sacred javelin (any type) and a a few shrine of any tipe untill end of terror . sorry , they only spawn in destruction
he can find both of them since act 3 terror or even before (not counting ubers here) . i found the first sacred javelin in act 2 sewers , yet , sacred javelins can also be found since act 1 terror if lucky

yes , that's what i said , that at the time he finished terror he was supposed to find at least 1 sacred javelin (it don't have to be maiden right from the start ) and a few shrines (any type) in order to create something better than his RW . it's something normal to happen . and at how easy can now decent crafts can be acheived he won't need more than 2 or 3 shrines to get a decent proc .

anybody who played this game can confirm what i just wrote .
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Thats funny Chuckles. Any type? Really? (please edit your post 5 more times too)

ChuckNoRis wrote:yes , that's what i said , that at the time he finished terror he was supposed to find at least 1 sacred javelin (it don't have to be maiden right from the start )

A sacred maiden jav actually has the lowest dex requirement of any javelins @369, making it the best option given the lack of stats early game.

Should be easy to equip while deadfall has a str req of 404, and jitans is 391. Good luck finding a sacred maiden jav that early, btw. Otherwise you can easily equip a plain "javelin" @376, pilum @428, short spear @462, glaive @496 or throwing spear for only 530 dex. Are these just something you can equip right away when using those armors, at lvl 110? The answer is no. I think you forget that normal players don't use the attribute respec feature of plugy, and they don't equip gear to equip other gear(str bug). You know nothing about leveling because you only know how to play twinked.

But if any javelin will work(according to you), go ahead and do all the math for a throwing spear, orb deadfall/jitan's with -req orbs, make up for the remaining lack of dex to equip the throwing spear(likely only possible with -req jewels) and then explain why none of the bullshit involved in doing so is mentioned in your theory compilation. The fact is that just like most of your other guides, this was (at best) played twinked, and your claim that any jav works is further proof that you don't know wtf you're talking about. Don't forget that at that level/difficulty, the only charm that gives stats is the sunstone. Twinking charms onto a char doesn't count.

Some of the shit you say is ridiculous. You post before you think, and then edit and re-edit on and on until you think your posts make you look smart. I feel bad for people who post here looking for advice because they take you seriously when you don't have the courtesy to consistently give useful advice. You give advice based off of twinked play, which is useless to the new/average player. If you don't know something why not just say that?

Setting an expectation for shrine crafts that early is silly. I'm not saying its impossible, but consider this situation where the build relies on high str armor and the crafted weapon you suggest also has high dex requirement. These situations shouldn't be overlooked just because you don't deal with them yourself. Think about it.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
what i believe is that you forget that this is a SP compilation and almost all who play like this also use plugy .

i said it don't have to be maiden from the start because the odds of finding one are much smaller than finding others , so untill he does find one , he may use any other type .

now go back to your beloved realm . you obviously know zero about this game .
ImageImageImage
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Those ss mean nothing, and why not show the rest of the gear? Its not difficult to reach 1.5k dex with all that equip. I'm referring to having enough (lvl 110 or 555 attribute points) for wearing all the early game gear you have in your garbage guide with any javelin in the game (just like you said), while character is naked, like normal people do. Remember you said any jav would work? What happened?

I like realm, especially now that cheating is basically non-existant. Its a much better test of skill with the elimination of 3rd party hacks, and it doesn't have that silly infinite stash or duping. You know a lot about duping..

You should come play on tsw Chuckles. Why don't you stream it while you're at it, play solo self-found and lets see if any of those builds can acquire their end game gear pieces, with your alleged "knowledge". With the scoring system that you use to rate your guides it should be easy to do with most of them, and if they are half as good as you say they are, theres not excuse you can make about not having the time, because it shouldn't take a pro like you very long, right? You plan to update lots of guides so why not do it and teach the community at the same time? I'm sure many people are interested in what you're truly capable of, not what you can download and unzip into a save folder.

Or maybe you should quit trying to defend these outrageous posts and then change your forum name. Chuck Norris is a beloved icon and you shit all over his legacy with your lies and theory builds.

Got balls Chuck? Or are you gonna tell us again why you don't feel the need to prove anything and continue to be known as the "forum liar"?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
yes , normal people play naked characters , they dont socket perfect amethysts and io runes . people on realm play naked too? they dont put 300 points into str so they can wear crafts ? damn .

hate me as much as you want , i don't care . this is SP . the SP community loves me and it compensate a lot more compaired to the few of you (about 10 or so) realm cunts who come and rage in a SP thread /anywhere else where it's about SP vs MP .

if this compilation was that full of shit like you say it is it wouldn't have made 70k views since the new patch came out ,maby not even 7 .

edit: and no , it wasn't me who downrated your post . i'm unable to vote any posts since 2015 (neither up , neither down)
griffith
Stone Warrior
31 | 2
Well I can only speak for myself

I don't know anything about Chuck's integrity, nor do I care, but his guides helped me to get started in this mod

while I never followed it by the book, it's a great source for anyone just trying the mod in SP when bored.. like I do... :salut: