The MedianXL 2017 v1.3 SP Miniguides Compilation

Funinyourgame
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
Hey guys, I was wondering if the is a mana shield skill somewhere. I know there the Damage to mana items, but I wonder if there is a mana shield that would combo nicely with it.
I want to use the Sorceress Mana skill tree, but I need some way to spent the mana without casting too much, to make it a bit more interesting. I want to use the Poison passive but, as a mana caster, there is a high chance of death so I'm looking for some way to make it viable.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
nope

also unfortunately "damage goes to mana" only gives mana, it does not reduce damage taken
Funinyourgame
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
Gekko64 wrote:nope

also unfortunately "damage goes to mana" only gives mana, it does not reduce damage taken

I know, but is there something that depletes mana for a bigger defense or damage reduction?
And wouldn't damage to mana make the Werewolf transform more Viable?
Lastly, is the Mana skill tree only magic damage?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
there used to be such a shield a few years ago , but it was removed . the mana tree may now only deal magical and physical damage , depending on what skill you use (arcane torrent for example deals both types of damage). you can convert your mana into health with Antimass , so you may count this at using mana for reducing damage ;)
Beesuit
Fallen
1 | 0
Hey, guys. Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've decided to give Median a try and I'm curious, is there an OP/GOAT/EZ MODE build? Like the Hammerdin in LoD vanilla? Thanks in advance.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
no
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
detailed answer Alessandro, but you are right :D
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Beesuit wrote:is there an OP/GOAT/EZ MODE build? Like the Hammerdin in LoD vanilla?
well , not really . all builds require some specific gear/extra signets eaten/some farm / brain in order to be viable . it's true that a part of them can do great with mid game gear , but that doesn't mean you get "EZ MODE" , like you are trying to find . having a good skillplan is far from being enough to beat the game in EZ mode . You can have a look at the first page of the compilation and compaire the build rankings (find out what they mean first - open spoilers) in order to find out what will suit your needs better ... the game evolved too , so you need more than good skillplan and good gear to beat it . you also need a good strategy and fast fingers , else you'll die or struggle in places for no reason and say "meh , this build sucks , i'll try another" .

also , respecing a build to a different one at level 120 "just because you can" , and give it some end game gear to take it for a spin in some uber(s) then complain aboit it if you can't have the results you want is full of fail imo . if you don't have much experience with this new build , since you haven't played it starting from level 1 to uinderstand how it works , the chances you fail with it will be very high . don't be surprised if that happens

my recomandation is : if you're going to play a build , be it EZ or not , play it from level 1 till the finish line , don't respec from another build . it's a whole different story , and a whole different experience . you will fail less
dominikake
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
first time playing median, been trying the melee sorc. i'm at level 110. i'm stuck at terror tranvincal. I only got the rings, wep, amulet (which i followed from the guide). At this point I do not know where to go or what to do. Could use some help or maybe someone point me at the right direction. thanks
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
dominikake wrote: I only got the rings, wep, amulet (which i followed from the guide)
what are your other gear parts at this moment ? what miniguide are you following ? there are 2 melee sorceress in the compilation