cloudscraper wrote:hello and thank you, started median xl 3 days ago and really enjoying this guild
I think I have troubles in placing Abyss,is there any sample video about it?
Sometimes it melts sometimes it seems to do nothing
Thank you, running strong and enjoying the playstyle a lot!
Nice! Glad you enjoy the build.
- the trick behind using Abyss is , not spamming the skill on top of the bosses, but instead you need to aim Abyss using the blue mist that surrounds the blue frozen orb. (Ill try uploading a demonstration later today)
Philby wrote:Hi, thanks for the guide, I had already started a lightning build but there's plenty of useful tips that work for both.
I see on your video against Quov Tsin that you cast your minions. I'm having trouble with him, especially with His Soulstealer ability. I Wonder if it's better to lure his beam with them (but then he heals), or go there alone (but then I spend my time avoiding the tri elemental skipping rope of death).
Of course I'm aware that I need to get more max res...
It all really depends on the type of sorc ur playing, depends on the skills.
- the easiest solution is just using pgems to gain max resist . you need 90% light/fire/cold i think? Or witchhunters and wheel of fortune TU ofc.
- another option is, maybe try using edyrems instead of ice elementals
- maybe doing a skills swap just to get ice elementals for that uber
- maybe even setup an act 2 shape shifter mercenary with max resist to help tank damage. ( not sure if this would actually work, gonna test it )
- as for his soulstealer agility just try to stay from a distance if u have a skill that can be spammed from a distance, this would help alot.