SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
jelonek1 wrote:Hi. Following your guide and doing so far very good with the char, dying alot but I think it's normal with 0 def.
I've just found my first bow in k3k, imbued and rolled such a beauty with 3 inti shrrines.
Now is the question - how do I bless it and which shrine to use it for that?

always bless crafted weapons with intimidating shrine for the ds. then luck, then mo ewd-ds-max in this order (up to your lvl)

gratz on the bow mate :D
jelonek1
Dark Huntress
10 | 2
Wulf wrote:
jelonek1 wrote:Hi. Following your guide and doing so far very good with the char, dying alot but I think it's normal with 0 def.
I've just found my first bow in k3k, imbued and rolled such a beauty with 3 inti shrrines.

always bless crafted weapons with intimidating shrine for the ds. then luck, then mo ewd-ds-max in this order (up to your lvl)

Thanks for the info, I've been waiting since it rolled for that answer. :mrgreen:

Btw, does it really matter if the luck fails?
Cuz it failed :(
Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
jelonek1 wrote:
Wulf wrote:

Thanks for the info, I've been waiting since it rolled for that answer. :mrgreen:

Btw, does it really matter if the luck fails?
Cuz it failed :(

it absolutely doesnt matter :) if anything, its just a formality for a chance at the +100%ar against some bosses.
Valaraukar
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
ah sry 2.5 hours of sleep cause of fucking construction workers start making noise at 6 am on a saturday...
LeOsTyLe
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Acry wrote:
Wulf wrote:
xMudkips wrote:
Wulf wrote:
xMudkips wrote:So, I can't for the life of me do CoV. Watched the video, and as I enter I basically die, even with all my summons. It's literally the same every time I try it too. https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=MuddyWooooosh

I feel like all I can do for gear is roll the rings, but I've done about 200 rings and haven't seen one yet. Any help is appreciated, and I've had a blast on this build so far and this guide has gotten me farther than I've ever been.

its more about familiarity than gear. aim some good phalanx to kill the orb fast. my only advice to you is to simply try it a couple more times. im sure youll succeed :)

You were right, just had to find a sweet spot for the phalanx right as I entered. How long do you think it takes to get a sacred reflex bow farming K3K on average? I have all of my 115 charms I believe, and I've been in K3K for about 5 hours total, and have hit almost level 124.

i did around 5 brand new playthroughs on bowzon so far. 3 times bow dropped randomly in Hell difficulty before lvl 115. one time it dropped at 115-118 in k3k. once I reached lvl 120 without a sacred reflex drop. i had to do 1-2 dunc run on a tu4 reflex and it dropped after not even 15 mins. i think the most important part in finding the base is to set it up in the notifier:

"Reflex" sacred
boxgap wrote:Image

Valaraukar wrote:so i need to farm fauntz for lvl 140, but struggle through it until i have an icebreaker that needs lvl 140 to wear?

you can do fauzt just fine with just a crafted bow, it just takes longer (10-14 mins per full run instead of breakers 8-12 mins). you can still lvl to 140 np. having an ice breaker alone will not make your fauzt runs any easier, just a bit faster. what helps there is 50phys res and 18k hp (you dont go in fhr animation as much). id bet youre having trouble there because your charms are low/mid roll (youre rushing through the game too fast, not achieving important thresholds).

to put this into perspective, a craft with min and max dmg will have around 900 total dmg (min+max). your craft has 960 :P and you lose 2k hp. like acry said, you need the ed mos in first and only wear it at lvl 140, otherwise its simply not worth using.

After extensive bowzoning I think even Icebreaker isn't really farming BIS. It's very important to get 18k hp in Fauzt to not have hit frames to up your clear time, which is only doable by lots of expensive equipment (khazra plate on merc), charm/trophy upgrades, or stating vit. The craft bow with Pskulls adds a ton of that hp needed to reach this easily.

Even with 8k-9k wyrm damage you will still destroy fauzt which is why I do the build I have at https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=wyrmshot and I also have a really well rolled Icebreaker and I end up defaulting to my craft to clear Fauzt. My clears are 6:30 min, and I can probably push it lower.

How he got the crazy light and fire dmg on the quiver? According to the docu lotterie gives only 50mf? Unique Mystic orbs?

Edit: And how can his Ice Breaker have 1225 max, according to my math it should make 743. Is this a display bug?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
LeOsTyLe wrote:How he got the crazy light and fire dmg on the quiver? According to the docu lotterie gives only 50mf? Unique Mystic orbs?

Edit: And how can his Ice Breaker have 1225 max, according to my math it should make 743. Is this a display bug?

Elemental Ire
Elemental Ire
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with a Quiver to Add Bonus
Adds 40-60 Fire Damage
Adds 40-60 Lightning Damage
+10 Required Level
is an Occult Effigy. It's a labs drop. You can essentially buy a bunch of these and slap them on quivers until you run out of level space, similarly to UMOs. Locust with 13 ires gives a total of 5200 total ele dmg; that's very strong against Fauzt's Necrobots. It's not really do-able in a SSF setting though. List of effigies here.

Display bug from Armory. The website doubles the min and max dmg values for no reason (75 x 3.48 + 482 + 482 = 1225). Correct weapon dmg is 237-743 like you said.
LeOsTyLe
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks. What do you mean with 1% luckied items? On docu i only see 20% luck and 3% luck recipies.
aloudnoise
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Hey guys, i procced this Frozen soul on striking, ands its fires like machine gun, freezes enemies before you and do some good damage with pierce from passive, is it good ?
Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
LeOsTyLe wrote:Thanks. What do you mean with 1% luckied items? On docu i only see 20% luck and 3% luck recipies.

20% chance for luck to succeed -> gives you 20%ed and/or 1% physical resist. 1% luckied refers to a succeeded luck that gave you phys res.
aloudnoise wrote:Hey guys, i procced this Frozen soul on striking, ands its fires like machine gun, freezes enemies before you and do some good damage with pierce from passive, is it good ?

from what i recall, frozen soul dmg is very low. all elemental procs are bad (flamefront, deathstar, etc). your bow is still decent however, because its a 200-300 :P
aloudnoise
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Wulf wrote:
LeOsTyLe wrote:Thanks. What do you mean with 1% luckied items? On docu i only see 20% luck and 3% luck recipies.

20% chance for luck to succeed -> gives you 20%ed and/or 1% physical resist. 1% luckied refers to a succeeded luck that gave you phys res.
aloudnoise wrote:Hey guys, i procced this Frozen soul on striking, ands its fires like machine gun, freezes enemies before you and do some good damage with pierce from passive, is it good ?

from what i recall, frozen soul dmg is very low. all elemental procs are bad (flamefront, deathstar, etc). your bow is still decent however, because its a 200-300 :P

yeah, i figured out damage just by "look", it feels like damage is big, becouse when this procs like 15 times in second in tanky mob, its melts , also it freezes everybody near, so they cant reach you and attack, very usefull