SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
aloudnoise wrote:yeah, i figured out damage just by "look", it feels like damage is big, becouse when this procs like 15 times in second in tanky mob, its melts , also it freezes everybody near, so they cant reach you and attack, very usefull

Next time I roll one I'll try it out just to be 100% sure.
aloudnoise
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Veil of Steel
Great Helm (Sacred)

Defense: 9260 to 9653
Required Level: 130
Required Strength: 625
Item Level: 120
Weapon Physical Damage +150%
Hit Causes Monster to Flee +15%
+200% Enhanced Defense
+5000 Defense
Maximum Mana -50%
Socketed (4)

Wulf, hey, just got this helm, its boosts damage and have flee attack that is very usefull, why its not in guide, whats your thoughts on it ?
Acry
Pit Knight
109 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aloudnoise wrote:
Veil of Steel
Great Helm (Sacred)

Defense: 9260 to 9653
Required Level: 130
Required Strength: 625
Item Level: 120
Weapon Physical Damage +150%
Hit Causes Monster to Flee +15%
+200% Enhanced Defense
+5000 Defense
Maximum Mana -50%
Socketed (4)

Wulf, hey, just got this helm, its boosts damage and have flee attack that is very usefull, why its not in guide, whats your thoughts on it ?

My thoughts; Str req too high.would take lots of your charms to be done to wear.

Defense stats don't do anything for us.

That -50% Mana could possibly oom you if your leech isn't high enough or your damage.

Flee attack could have some value but this build is about clearing the screen in one or two presses of wyrm so we don't need something like that.

Ewd is cool but that's all this helm does. Zeraes which is just a set item provides everything we need almost and some more. Royal circlet too, and Rygnar as well.
meffo
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
can some one tell me is this a good roll or not im new to this mod and if its good with what tipe of shrine to blees it Image
Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
meffo wrote:can some one tell me is this a good roll or not im new to this mod and if its good with what tipe of shrine to blees it Image

Not good. elemental dmg doesnt count as dmg really. Refer to this to compare what you roll:

Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Wow ! You guys take the guide writing to the next level. :clap:
snufkin
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
Yep, best guide on forum - I followed many guides and hit wall around 110 level. This is my first char to hit 120.

Lets hope Wulf make more guides.
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
It's really a solid and good guide my dude, currently farming efortless Duncraig with +200% MF and 127 lvl. I was lucky enough to craft very good bow imo. Although some of the ubers were a bit pain in the ass ;p

Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Philby wrote:Wow ! You guys take the guide writing to the next level. :clap:

snufkin wrote:Yep, best guide on forum - I followed many guides and hit wall around 110 level. This is my first char to hit 120.
Lets hope Wulf make more guides.

ixvid_ wrote:It's really a solid and good guide my dude, currently farming efortless Duncraig with +200% MF and 127 lvl. I was lucky enough to craft very good bow imo. Although some of the ubers were a bit pain in the ass ;p

Ty for the kind words ♥

Cool bow btw ixvid :)
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Do you ever consider crafting a good Crossbow in situation you need to spam Phalanx? Reflex Bow base damage is 67 to 75, while Heavy Crossbow is 91 to 101, quite insane. Crossbow is slow, but Phalanx has the same attack speed on every weapons as far as I can see, so for this skill, Crossbow can work better.

I personally always get an Xbow to to spam phalanx against some bosses. You need 614 Strength, though, so it's can be done in mid game.