SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Rastamepas
Cultist
23 | 0
Man Jitan doesn't mess around. I don't remember him summoning that many colliseums at once in the past. He filled the screen in like sub 3 seconds
. Getting off screened too hard to phalanx. Luckily managed to trap him on other side of water and just ran in and out throwing as many phalanx lines as possible
diego11807
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
tranvanhieu wrote:
diego11807 wrote:Question..how do you typically kill bosses? I'm struggling with them big time. Also when you say to save AC for rings. Is that like a cube recipe? I can't find anything on the documentation. Anyways enjoying the build so far!

Distract bosses by summoning Fire elementals next to them. They also slow bosses with Defensive Harmony.
Then Phalanx, position yourself so that a lot of Zons hit the same target

Oh my dude thank you! Yeah I'm getting the hang of it, its definitely tricky.

Jampula wrote:Or if you are still early game (norm, nm, early hell) you can just keep bosses in place with Fire eles/merc and Trinity Arrow them to oblivion. Of course it's wise to learn the mechanic that tranvanhieu showed early on, it will be needed.

Doing the sunless sea uber right now. Killing the mini bosses is causing me trouble but ill try tranvanhieu strategy
Wulf
Daystar
650 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
diego11807 wrote:Question..how do you typically kill bosses? I'm struggling with them big time. Also when you say to save AC for rings. Is that like a cube recipe? I can't find anything on the documentation. Anyways enjoying the build so far!

I refer to this recipe:
Contrary to armors and weapons, rings/amulets/quivers/jewels have several unique that are part of a common pool. Meaning that if you were to turn a blue ring into a unique using this recipe, you would only have a chance to get the specific ring you want. This means that you need to do several rolls. On average, you need around 5 rolls for Scarab of death amulet, but ripstars require 5 to 10 each.

Update for everyone:
I have recorded the videos for lvl 105-120 Ubers. I'll update the Uberquest section soon. Now it's just a matter of editing and choosing correct songs and taking pretty pictures :)
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
diego11807 wrote:
tranvanhieu wrote:

Distract bosses by summoning Fire elementals next to them. They also slow bosses with Defensive Harmony.
Then Phalanx, position yourself so that a lot of Zons hit the same target

Oh my dude thank you! Yeah I'm getting the hang of it, its definitely tricky.

Jampula wrote:Or if you are still early game (norm, nm, early hell) you can just keep bosses in place with Fire eles/merc and Trinity Arrow them to oblivion. Of course it's wise to learn the mechanic that tranvanhieu showed early on, it will be needed.

Doing the sunless sea uber right now. Killing the mini bosses is causing me trouble but ill try tranvanhieu strategy

Some notes about this trick:

-Don't always try for a perfect placed phalanx, as boss can move away, just 4-5 archers hitting is ok in most cases.
-It work best in open areas (like Diablo fight for example)
-In narrow corridors, place a phalanx next to you, with perfect angle, it will cover the whole corridor with archers, a good place to practice is Act2 Horazon Waypoint
-Phalanx use cast animation, fast cast rate will help you spawn archers quickly
-It seems to me archers don't benefit from attack speed, but benefit from everything else from your weapon.
-You can use a Crossbow if you want to
diego11807
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks wolf! Yeah I didn't know i could do that with rings. And tranvanhieu thanks bud. Ill take all the help I can get. I'll try that next time I play and see how it goes.
LeOsTyLe
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Wulf wrote:Update for everyone:
I have recorded the videos for lvl 105-120 Ubers. I'll update the Uberquest section soon. Now it's just a matter of editing and choosing correct songs and taking pretty pictures :)

A new suggestion: Instead of "just" editing the correct songs, it would be nice if you tell (voice) what you are doing in the video and what the idea of it is (the plan to win the fight). sometimes its hard to figure it out by only watching a video.
Wulf
Daystar
650 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
LeOsTyLe wrote:
Wulf wrote:Update for everyone:

A new suggestion: Instead of "just" editing the correct songs, it would be nice if you tell (voice) what you are doing in the video and what the idea of it is (the plan to win the fight). sometimes its hard to figure it out by only watching a video.

I might for the harder Ubers.
jabol
Cultist
22 | 2
Great guide. Thanks so much.
One question please - why so important to stack 'reduce poision lenght'?
Also whats so good about Locust Hive? UMOs space?
Acry
Pit Knight
109 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
jabol wrote:Great guide. Thanks so much.

Because they're so common and you can get +50% mf on it thru lottery.
Wulf
Daystar
650 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
jabol wrote:Great guide. Thanks so much.