SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
dant121
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rastamepas wrote:Athulua is such an annoying boss. Like it feels like there is no method to what she does it just.. kills you

spam edyrem + phalanx and he's a corpse
Valaraukar
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
yeah i first castet no minions and got killed half a dozen times till 50%, after casting minions between phalanx spams it was an easy ride and i died just one more time.

casting minions is always good in 1v1 situations ;)
oLYMPUS
Prowler
15 | 0
I am using shrine crafted bow with 10k+ damage on Wyrmshot (53% ls, 13k+ HP, max ias, fhr, fcr ). All armors are upgraded following the guide but I still can't survive in Fauzt. Should I try to craft an Ice Beaker or buy an Askarbydd ? XIs rune is worth about the same as Askarbydd, so I don't want to a risk of crafting a shity bow.
Acry
Pit Knight
109 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
oLYMPUS wrote:I am using shrine crafted bow with 10k+ damage on Wyrmshot (53% ls, 13k+ HP, max ias, fhr, fcr ). All armors are upgraded following the guide but I still can't survive in Fauzt. Should I try to craft an Ice Beaker or buy an Askarbydd ? XIs rune is worth about the same as Askarbydd, so I don't want to a risk of crafting a shity bow.

Do you have 50% physical resistance? It's pretty much not worthwhile otherwise to do fauzt.

Craft bow is better than askyr. Askyr is only for boss killing, it's pretty low damage overall. Also, do you have an armory link?
Edited by Acry 3 years.
Valaraukar
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
i guess i found a better way to kill astrogath in ~5 mins or probably less, spammed phalanx out of his line of sight, and the killed statues didnt healed him.
oLYMPUS
Prowler
15 | 0
Acry wrote:
oLYMPUS wrote:I am using shrine crafted bow with 10k+ damage on Wyrmshot (53% ls, 13k+ HP, max ias, fhr, fcr ). All armors are upgraded following the guide but I still can't survive in Fauzt. Should I try to craft an Ice Beaker or buy an Askarbydd ? XIs rune is worth about the same as Askarbydd, so I don't want to a risk of crafting a shity bow.

Do you have 50% physical resistance? It's pretty much not worthwhile otherwise to do fauzt.

Craft bow is better than askyr. Askyr is only for boss killing, it's pretty low damage overall. Also, do you have an armory link?

Here is my Notarmory: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Bowtan. I think I have like 23 Physical Resist only.
Acry
Pit Knight
109 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
oLYMPUS wrote:
Acry wrote:

Here is my Notarmory: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Bowtan. I think I have like 23 Physical Resist only.

You need to raise your physical resistance way higher before doing Fauzt. Stick to dunc until you get some upgrades.

However, here's some other advice.

MO Physical Damage Reduction on all your gear (Rings/ammies/quiver) it's free real estate!

Koth's lesson is better than your shamanka
Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Valaraukar wrote:i guess i found a better way to kill astrogath in ~5 mins or probably less, spammed phalanx out of his line of sight, and the killed statues didnt healed him.

I'll check that out when I get to him with this new character. ty ♥

before you have big dick gear, what helps a lot in fauzt are reanimates. tu chain mail, su quilted armor, scarab ammy to name a couple. your runs however will remain unefficient (10-14 mins per full fauzt clear) until you have excellent gear. the problem with that place is that necrobots are tanky and dont die in 3 arrows like the rest of the mobs. their projectile put you in fhr animation, which prevents you from shooting, which make your runs significantly longer and/or disables your life leech which kills you.

and like acry said, capped phys res and a good farming bow will help tremendously. askar is terrible to clear trash, its only noteworthy for bossing.
oLYMPUS
Prowler
15 | 0
Wulf wrote:
Valaraukar wrote:i guess i found a better way to kill astrogath in ~5 mins or probably less, spammed phalanx out of his line of sight, and the killed statues didnt healed him.

I'll check that out when I get to him with this new character. ty ♥

before you have big dick gear, what helps a lot in fauzt are reanimates. tu chain mail, su quilted armor, scarab ammy to name a couple. your runs however will remain unefficient (10-14 mins per full fauzt clear) until you have excellent gear. the problem with that place is that necrobots are tanky and dont die in 3 arrows like the rest of the mobs. their projectile put you in fhr animation, which prevents you from shooting, which make your runs significantly longer and/or disables your life leech which kills you.

and like acry said, capped phys res and a good farming bow will help tremendously. askar is terrible to clear trash, its only noteworthy for bossing.

Thanks for the advice guys. I will keep farming Duncraig for some better gears then
Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
dont omit to reroll charms as well. free permanent upgrades.