SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kamolider
Prowler
17 | 0
Hey, first off, great guide, you made me create my own Bowzon and got myself to 120 in no time! :D
I got Pantheon set, it made k3k really easy but dunc was like 2secs per kill, so I decided to respec into my crafts/non set items. Now I have like 4-7.8k Wyrmshot damage and I feel like it's way too low to get started in Fauzt, which is my main target this ladder. Would you check out my notarmory Mr Wulf and maybe suggest some changes or recrafts?
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=BazylRobiPewPew

Thanks!
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
LeOsTyLe wrote:
Philby wrote:Another super noob question here :
I've read in the Items update part that if you want to use Wolf stance, you have to hold right click. Err.. I shot with right click, I guess it's because I usually play caster.
How do you guys do ? Arrows on left click, shift+click to spam ? Point click feels really bad, you walk two steps between each monster, so I guess shift+LMB is the way to go... ? I feel comfortable with RMB to shot but maybe it's still time to change if it cripples my endgame play...

I had similar problems like you and i switched back to right click and left click only move. Its more comfortable, less stressful for me and i die less often with it. I bought a Auriel's Robe, so i got auto Wolf Stance, its "only" Level 10 Wolfstance, so you lose like 150 Enhanced Weapon Damage, but you can wear better gloves/belt as the two set pieces you need for the Wolfstance oskill, so you lose lesser dmg than the 150 EWD. I wear Hammerfist gloves and Lilith (farming) or endless loop (boss or when i dont need mf) belt.

Ok thanks for the feedback on that. I'm trying to readapt my skills but it's like relearning how to walk.
Acry
Pit Knight
109 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
kamolider wrote:Hey, first off, great guide, you made me create my own Bowzon and got myself to 120 in no time! :D
I got Pantheon set, it made k3k really easy but dunc was like 2secs per kill, so I decided to respec into my crafts/non set items. Now I have like 4-7.8k Wyrmshot damage and I feel like it's way too low to get started in Fauzt, which is my main target this ladder. Would you check out my notarmory Mr Wulf and maybe suggest some changes or recrafts?

Thanks!

Honestly, Fauzt isn't worth doing until you've max farmed dunc til 134. You want to go in with about 50% phys res / 40% leech / 7k low end wyrm damage, and as much recommended gear from the guide as possible. Fauzt is highly ineffective compared to Dunc unless you can clear it FAST. There isn't really any recommendations I can give other than that.
kamolider
Prowler
17 | 0
Acry wrote:
kamolider wrote:Hey, first off, great guide, you made me create my own Bowzon and got myself to 120 in no time! :D

Thanks!

Honestly, Fauzt isn't worth doing until you've max farmed dunc til 134. You want to go in with about 50% phys res / 40% leech / 7k low end wyrm damage, and as much recommended gear from the guide as possible. Fauzt is highly ineffective compared to Dunc unless you can clear it FAST. There isn't really any recommendations I can give other than that.

Okay, I'll stick to Dunc then. Would you recommend any item I should focus on? I've got some TG, not much, but I think I can get some upgrades :)
Acry
Pit Knight
109 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
kamolider wrote:
Acry wrote:

Thanks!

Okay, I'll stick to Dunc then. Would you recommend any item I should focus on? I've got some TG, not much, but I think I can get some upgrades :)

Check the items section in the guide. Some reasonable straight upgrades I would personally do is Auriel's Robe, Royal Circlet, Hammerfists, Windrunners. Windrunners would probably come first but I'd farm them myself as Tenagze is easy.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Philby wrote:Thanks for the extended answer. This make things clear on the armor side, before I figure out how to properly craft a bow and get the best possible damage%. This is my first build that relies on phys damage... But I've seen it's perfectly explained in the guide.
Thanks again for this amazing work, can't wait to try the bad guys.

You bet ♥
Johnny Impak wrote:I’m trying this build right now, just finished my items as they sre stated for lvl 105. It is not my first bowzon, my last one is dating from pre-sigma.

I’m skeptical about some mo choices, like having ewd before ds on bow or investing in strength on honorifics. I didn’t put that much max damage too. I would have done so many things differently.

I decided to go exactly as stated, just to see how it goes. Perhaps I’ll learn a thing or two on this. Everything is nicely written and is definitely worth reading. I’ll ask for questions if I have any.

Weapon MO order was determined by using a dmg calc. ed-ewd-ds-max seems to beat any other MO order.
cletyan wrote:since my bowazon focus on ED and EWD rather IED ,it is better to use UMO
Marksman's Eye
Marksman's Eye
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
5% Attack Speed
+3 to Minimum Damage
10% Bonus to Attack Rating
2% to Dexterity
+10 Required Level
Explorer's Globe
Explorer's Globe
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
-5 to all Attributes
2% to All Attributes
+10 Required Level
or other UMO on your quiver rather elemental ire or ire still the good one thanks.

I haven't really gotten into UMO's myself because I play solely SSF. You'd have to ask those who trade and have made those UMo project quivers.
Philby wrote:Another super noob question here :
I've read in the Items update part that if you want to use Wolf stance, you have to hold right click. Err.. I shot with right click, I guess it's because I usually play caster.
How do you guys do ? Arrows on left click, shift+click to spam ? Point click feels really bad, you walk two steps between each monster, so I guess shift+LMB is the way to go... ? I feel comfortable with RMB to shot but maybe it's still time to change if it cripples my endgame play...

I usually hold these 3 keys down: left-click (to walk forward), R (sprint) and Space (see items on the ground). When I want to shoot, I simply press Shift to launch a Wyrmshot (hold shift down to launch several). It took some getting used to, but now that I always play like that, I find it less irritating than clicking on every skill release.

Thanks!

I have a section in the Quick Tips section that address your specific question :)

• You put in more than a 100 hard str points to wear items.
  • The craft weapon you have only has 184 dmg. A TU4 reflex would probably have better dmg :P 250 dmg would be strict minimum, it can go up as high as 320 (440 if you roll min and max dmg together).
  • You didn't farm 400 sigs.
  • Most of your charms are good, but others need work: Tal, BK, Akarat.
  • Some very important attr charms are completely missing: Baal, Teganze, Triune, Athulua, Vizjun.
  • You're missing a Ripstar.

I suggest going back to the guide and religiously following the Milestone section.

You should avoid putting hard attr points into str like the plague. To give you a specific example, a person going full dex using a 200-300 craft with 3 honorifics, TU4 quilted and Siegfried (and the charms mentioned above) would reach 12k Wyrm dmg. For Fauzt on budget gear, I recommend reanimates gear (TU4 chain mail or SU quilted). But evenso, a full Fauzt clear would take you 13-15 mins. Don't hop there too fast, it's very inefficient to grind.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I can’t wait to see her taking Samael down on video. In theory it should be doable with trinity arrow and 199 pierce. Unless physical turns out to be better. What do you think ?
cletyan
Bone Archer
72 | 0
Johnny Impak wrote:I can’t wait to see her taking Samael down on video. In theory it should be doable with trinity arrow and 199 pierce. Unless physical turns out to be better. What do you think ?

Phalanx is OP just spam it and dodge all sumael proc. Just my guess
meffo
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hi all im new to the mod i make this and idk if its good or not and if its good what i need to do to it now ? Image
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I’d say it’s between good to start and great. Ed and max damage is there, dexterity is always good to have. Congratulations.

As guides states, add perfect skull and mystic orbs until it reaches your level. Just look again at the items section to see what mo to put first.