SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
Wulf
Mangler
468 | 86
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
ElderMachine wrote:"Reflex" sacred is what I've got in now, from the template you gave in the post.

That's good. youre simply unlucky. keep slowly grinding dunc, youll find one eventually.
Ruubel
Grubber
330 | 5
I found two templates at toraja jungles. Rolls otoh...average.
ElderMachine
Skeleton
3 | 0
Wulf wrote:
ElderMachine wrote:"Reflex" sacred is what I've got in now, from the template you gave in the post.

That's good. youre simply unlucky. keep slowly grinding dunc, youll find one eventually.

Got one, now to start crafting on it, also managed to kill Assur and found my first SSU.
Txoroa
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
"Reflex" sacred should work.

btw any1 tried
Lacuni Cowl
Lacuni Cowl
Skull Cap (Sacred)

Defense: (2865 - 3115) to (2964 - 3222)
Required Level: 90
Required Strength: 486
Item Level: 105
Orb Effects Applied to this Item are Doubled
Adds 150-200 fire damage
Adds 150-200 lightning damage
-(5 to 20)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(5 to 20)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(130 to 150)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 1)%
(1 to 4)% Reanimate as: Lacuni Fighter
Socketed (4)
? could be kinda sweet imo using proper orbs
Ruubel
Grubber
330 | 5
Hellreach
Long War Bow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (182 - 210) to (255 - 287)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 650
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
Adds 120% of Your Fire Spell Damage as Bonus Weapon Physical Damage
Adds 120% of Your Physical/Magic Spell Damage as Bonus Weapon Physical Damage
2% Chance to cast level 50 Drakemaw on Striking
2% Chance to cast level 50 Flamefront on Striking
+(160 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+50 to Maximum Damage
Maximum Fire Resist +4%
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (6)
I found this at duncraig. All I ould think of: honorcrafted fire and ph/mg spell dmg armors and corresponding jewels+dex bonus ideally ( better than dex gems). "Spell damage " itself does not count, Am I right ?
Diaco
Onyx Knight
647 | 16
Ruubel wrote:
Hellreach
Long War Bow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (182 - 210) to (255 - 287)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 650
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
Adds 120% of Your Fire Spell Damage as Bonus Weapon Physical Damage
Adds 120% of Your Physical/Magic Spell Damage as Bonus Weapon Physical Damage
2% Chance to cast level 50 Drakemaw on Striking
2% Chance to cast level 50 Flamefront on Striking
+(160 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+50 to Maximum Damage
Maximum Fire Resist +4%
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (6)
I found this at duncraig. All I ould think of: honorcrafted fire and ph/mg spell dmg armors and corresponding jewels+dex bonus ideally ( better than dex gems). "Spell damage " itself does not count, Am I right ?


Spell damage counts as both fire and phys/mag.
Istaryu
Horadric Mage
1025 | 16
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ruubel wrote:
Hellreach
Long War Bow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (182 - 210) to (255 - 287)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 650
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
Adds 120% of Your Fire Spell Damage as Bonus Weapon Physical Damage
Adds 120% of Your Physical/Magic Spell Damage as Bonus Weapon Physical Damage
2% Chance to cast level 50 Drakemaw on Striking
2% Chance to cast level 50 Flamefront on Striking
+(160 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+50 to Maximum Damage
Maximum Fire Resist +4%
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (6)
... corresponding jewels+dex bonus ideally ( better than dex gems).


You dont want to be running around with 7k hp on a bowzon, do you?
Oripeaux
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Hello guys,

quick questions :
- do we need to imbue with Charsi a normal sacred reflex bow or looting a rare sacred reflex bow is the same ?
- filling the sockets with jah runes isnt better thant filling with perfect skulls ?
- some nerfs have been applied between the guide and the actual patch ?

Thx !
User avatar
Victor
Thunder Beetle
57 | 9
Oripeaux wrote:Hello guys,

quick questions :
- do we need to imbue with Charsi a normal sacred reflex bow or looting a rare sacred reflex bow is the same ?
- filling the sockets with jah runes isnt better thant filling with perfect skulls ?
- some nerfs have been applied between the guide and the actual patch ?

Thx !


Hey,

1. You just need a sacred rare reflex bow, Wulf’s imbue advice is for the convenience.
2. Go full perfect gems for the Paragon skill.
3. Wulf has a changelog at the top and he also updated the guide for 1.7.
User avatar
Wulf
Mangler
468 | 86
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Victor wrote:...


ty victor :)