Totemancer (Necromancer Totem)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Fellfrosch
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So with Book of Kalan it works ok in fauzt. But Scosglen is ummm hard :D ... Did we have a Specc for Scosglen? FrostClaw only for the Absorb Monster then we have no Clearspeed. Storm then u have no Dmg against the Cold/ Lightning Absorb Monster "Etherborn". Pierce is also hard to get. So the only Way i see is Tenganze Runes for the Pierce. Or maybe Hide of the Basilisk for more Pierce and loosing all the Spell Focus and Stats from the Robe of Steel. Worth?
I appreciate any Tricks , Ideas, Suggestions :D. Thanks @fuppy Great Guide so far and a aamazing Work.

My Gear is :

Staff : Obediance
Head : Lacuni Cowl
Chest : Robe of Steel
Amulet: Black Dwarf
Rings : Witchcraft and Nebelring
Belt : Ashera
Boots : Sacred Ornate Craft
Gloves : Lone Wolf

Pierce is 79 without Jinns.
insaniack
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
peilis wrote:Have you tried Scogslen yet? If so, have you managed to efficiently deal with the etherborn (blue elementals) ? I cant keep my merc (a3) up there either, dies pretty quick.

As a side note, skipping those etherborns and the sturdy guards, farming is pretty fast. Using soulbond, 250 laek and 135% hiden spell damage is just so good. Makes me much more tanky compared to soulchain. Also with soulbond it makes much easier to deal with etherborns, but still kinda annoying whereas soulchain is just waste of time to try and deal with them. No single target at all.

I'm farming Scogslen, I have not tried the obedience staff (i *think* it will be worse since all one damage type) than standard 1/25/1 with an elvenfolk. I use lorekeeper buff and my storm totems in firedance are about 10k damage. Its slow to kill trees and ethers and I die a good amount, but I can clear the trash pretty fast. Shamanka helps a small amount. I don't even bother bringing a merc as they all die instantly.

I tried a Storm Focus (bad roll admittedly) and a ornate offhand, and it felt the same as elverfolk, maybe a better rolled one will have a bigger impact.
Gear

Elvenfolk
Lacuni Cowl
Robe of Steel
Lorekeeper
Witchcraft
Rare ring +1 sk -light
Perfect light / near perf cold tesseract
Ornate crafted boots
Dementia

11K hp, 141 light pierce resists 90 fire 85 rest 107k def
Edited by insaniack 2 years.
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
peilis wrote:Have you tried Scogslen yet? If so, have you managed to efficiently deal with the etherborn (blue elementals) ? I cant keep my merc (a3) up there either, dies pretty quick.

As a side note, skipping those etherborns and the sturdy guards, farming is pretty fast. Using soulbond, 250 laek and 135% hiden spell damage is just so good. Makes me much more tanky compared to soulchain. Also with soulbond it makes much easier to deal with etherborns, but still kinda annoying whereas soulchain is just waste of time to try and deal with them. No single target at all.

I have tried Scosglen with the same setup I did Fauzt in. There are some survivability issuess against Etherborn but apart from that, it goes pretty fast. And same, my merc dies pretty fast as well. I'm thinking we need to slap their gear full of resists gems in order for them to survive. I'm also thinking that if we want to kill Etherborn, we absolutely need a A3 bloodmage (fire caster) and a venomcloud totem relic to kill those Etherborns fast. Refer to Hireling Handbook for gear for the bloodmage if you decide to go that route.

Fellfrosch wrote:So with Book of Kalan it works ok in fauzt. But Scosglen is ummm hard :D ... Did we have a Specc for Scosglen? FrostClaw only for the Absorb Monster then we have no Clearspeed. Storm then u have no Dmg against the Cold/ Lightning Absorb Monster "Etherborn". Pierce is also hard to get. So the only Way i see is Tenganze Runes for the Pierce. Or maybe Hide of the Basilisk for more Pierce and loosing all the Spell Focus and Stats from the Robe of Steel. Worth?
I appreciate any Tricks , Ideas, Suggestions :D. Thanks @fuppy Great Guide so far and a aamazing Work.

My Gear is :

Staff : Obediance
Head : Lacuni Cowl
Chest : Robe of Steel
Amulet: Black Dwarf
Rings : Witchcraft and Nebelring
Belt : Ashera
Boots : Sacred Ornate Craft
Gloves : Lone Wolf

Pierce is 79 without Jinns.

I put Hide of the Basilisk as a second option for lategame v2; you can get capped PR but lose LAEK on demon kill and bonus to spell factor. See my comment above for Scosglen.
XomaNN
Imp
4 | 0
How to get on the subject "minion damage also increases your spell at 66% efficiency"
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
XomaNN wrote:How to get on the subject "minion damage also increases your spell at 66% efficiency"

It's a drop only shield called
The Sentinel's Sorrow
The Sentinel's Sorrow
Gargoyle Head (Sacred)

Defense: (3333 - 3750) to (3957 - 4452)
Chance to Block: 2%
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 443
Item Level: 120
-1 to Maximum Totems
Minion Damage Also Increases Your Spell Damage at 50% Efficiency
+(3 to 4) to Necromancer Skill Levels
-15% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
+(75 to 150) Life Regenerated per Second
Regenerate Mana +15%
Elemental Resists -30%
Socketed (4)
. You must either buy it from someone or be very lucky to find one.
XomaNN
Imp
4 | 0
fuppy wrote:
XomaNN wrote:How to get on the subject "minion damage also increases your spell at 66% efficiency"

It's a drop only shield called
The Sentinel's Sorrow
The Sentinel's Sorrow
Gargoyle Head (Sacred)

Defense: (3333 - 3750) to (3957 - 4452)
Chance to Block: 2%
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 443
Item Level: 120
-1 to Maximum Totems
Minion Damage Also Increases Your Spell Damage at 50% Efficiency
+(3 to 4) to Necromancer Skill Levels
-15% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
+(75 to 150) Life Regenerated per Second
Regenerate Mana +15%
Elemental Resists -30%
Socketed (4)
. You must either buy it from someone or be very lucky to find one.

IIs this characteristic always on this item or is it accidental?
XomaNN
Imp
4 | 0
And can I get it randomly by crafting in a chorodric cube? with the help of a blue sorrow, two arcane crystals and oil of enchantments?
always2late
Rust Claw
88 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
XomaNN wrote:And can I get it randomly by crafting in a chorodric cube? with the help of a blue sorrow, two arcane crystals and oil of enchantments?

That specific mod always spawns on that unique, but uniques with sacred base items cannot be crafted and are drop only.
XomaNN
Imp
4 | 0
always2late wrote:
XomaNN wrote:And can I get it randomly by crafting in a chorodric cube? with the help of a blue sorrow, two arcane crystals and oil of enchantments?

That specific mod always spawns on that unique, but uniques with sacred base items cannot be crafted and are drop only.

What's the best sacred unique farming spot?
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Duncraig and/or Fauztinville