SSF Lightning Sorc Hybrid Guide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Syncness
Skeleton
2 | 0
Would you mind fleshing out the how to gear portion? Sorry, new player here, sort of getting stuck/getting very weak around Hell A2 "easy" rifts.

Is there a boss we rerun to get sacred gear? or farm signets?
Blackhane
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So I've been using this guide (started playing Median a week ago), and am now lvl 120 with Elemental Child set. First of all, awesome guide, it's been pretty smooth sailing.
That said, I feel like I'm not doing enough damage to really farm stuff (feels like I stand around too long in Kurast 3000 to kill things, like half a dozen casts per skeleton). Would I get a significant power boost if I upgraded to Ghostmoon, Celestial Barrier, Hide of the Basilisk, and Lamha Na Draoithe? Because I don't really have that much tg to spare to test it out, so I don't want to buy stuff if it doesn't give me a big boost.
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Blackhane wrote:So I've been using this guide (started playing Median a week ago), and am now lvl 120 with Elemental Child set. First of all, awesome guide, it's been pretty smooth sailing.
That said, I feel like I'm not doing enough damage to really farm stuff (feels like I stand around too long in Kurast 3000 to kill things, like half a dozen casts per skeleton). Would I get a significant power boost if I upgraded to Ghostmoon, Celestial Barrier, Hide of the Basilisk, and Lamha Na Draoithe? Because I don't really have that much tg to spare to test it out, so I don't want to buy stuff if it doesn't give me a big boost.

Actually the set is great and is not so easy to beat tbh. The only thing you are missing with it is lightning pierce. To compensate it try to Ornate craft belt and boots. Aim for -15 pierce on belt, then bless it with ornate so you can have up to -20% pierce. For boots you can only have -5 and -5 from blessing, so -10 total. Try to get some pierce on rings and amulet (tesseract or black dwarf will do the job). Then farm sunless sea until you get -5% pierce charm. This will easily let you farm teganze to get some lightning runes and increase your pierce further.
maguslucis
Imp
5 | 0
i would like to see your recomended mercenary build for each one that u recomended
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Are ornate shrines the only ones viable for crafting?
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
Has anyone tested a build for farm with max familliars from
Atanna Khan's Dress
Atanna Khan's Dress
Ceremonial Armor (Sacred)

Defense: 10306 to 14529
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 722
Item Level: 120
+20 to Maximum Familiar Skill Level
3% Chance to cast level 60 Magic Missiles on Death Blow
30% Movement Speed
+(5 to 10) to Arcane Swarm
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(1000 to 3000) Defense
Elemental Resists -25%
Physical Resist (5 to 10)%
10% Chance to Avoid Damage
Socketed (6)
(respec with Atanna)? Could this build be an alternative?
Nitkyo
Prowler
19 | 0
Hello, new player here
I really enjoy with this build at lv.120
but I have question sir

How can sustain my life when poison addict?
this game's poison is really too strong
Livak
Imp
4 | 0
I played your guide for a couple of days now and am 125 with 2 elemental children setpieces. I can run Duncraiq easily and wonder how much value is LP?
I often find other rings/amulets with almost perfect rolls + Spellfocus more lightning damage but 5% less LP. How can I calculate the value of LP compared to these other stats? Is LP+ always the better option?
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DeaTh wrote:Has anyone tested a build for farm with max familliars from
Atanna Khan's Dress
Atanna Khan's Dress
Ceremonial Armor (Sacred)

Defense: 10306 to 14529
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 722
Item Level: 120
+20 to Maximum Familiar Skill Level
3% Chance to cast level 60 Magic Missiles on Death Blow
30% Movement Speed
+(5 to 10) to Arcane Swarm
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(1000 to 3000) Defense
Elemental Resists -25%
Physical Resist (5 to 10)%
10% Chance to Avoid Damage
Socketed (6)
(respec with Atanna)? Could this build be an alternative?

Yeah running this setup to farm. Familars on 48, max forked lightning, 10 vengefull power, max witchblood and usual skills, leftovers in warp armor.
Doing well, the dmg boost is useful.
loreth2021
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
hi, trying light with 130 and light set; have you managed to kill baal hell,or isnt it supposed to be doable until 140+?