Physical Werebear Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
OverSky
Pit Knight
101 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
tezerene wrote:hey, just dropped "Elder Law" sacred axe. What do you think about swichin into wildfire with this?

It certainly will work. My highest single target dmg char ever was Wildfire bear back in S25. Haven't tried Elder Law then cause I think Fascinating craft 1h throw axe for 3 fpa + shield is bis, but certainly quite good still.

Now in 2.0 bear passive give straight up physical leech instead of lgok like before so I imagine it's a bit more annoying to play wildfire though.
tezerene
Prowler
19 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
OverSky wrote:
tezerene wrote:hey, just dropped "Elder Law" sacred axe. What do you think about swichin into wildfire with this?

It certainly will work. My highest single target dmg char ever was Wildfire bear back in S25. Haven't tried Elder Law then cause I think Fascinating craft 1h throw axe for 3 fpa + shield is bis, but certainly quite good still.

Now in 2.0 bear passive give straight up physical leech instead of lgok like before so I imagine it's a bit more annoying to play wildfire though.

For now to be honest even using Norrec's Axe its far far better. when i crafted axe there is no comparison, so Elder Law doesn not work for me ;p
OverSky
Pit Knight
101 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
tezerene wrote:
OverSky wrote:

For now to be honest even using Norrec's Axe its far far better. when i crafted axe there is no comparison, so Elder Law doesn not work for me ;p

Huh do you mean that with the current physical setup, Elder Law doesn't give any damage? (expected for obvious reason)

Or that even with respec to full Wildfire it still doesn't give damage?
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
anyone tried this build in lab? is it viable? I have just started a druid and will try this build for science purposes.. if you have any tips it would be great
tezerene
Prowler
19 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey i just found Seal of the Nephalem Kings and i think it may be worth mentioning here. As u wrote, Giant's Knuckle propably is BIS but Seal f.e. gives better dmg than ripstar.
real_ist
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
OrphineM wrote:I just have a small timesaver tip for doing bear dudu: Literally the first thing you should do on a fresh dudu is pop your sig and go gamble a throwing axe base; it's triple the damage right out the gate compared to your sad little axe you start with, AND you can even throw em. Feel free to upgrade into shark when you can though.

Insanely good hint. I used a shark t1 throwing axe until 80 where I switched to the set. Only problem was the lightning priestess, all other enemies dropped like flies
znyzhou1
Fallen
1 | 0
Thankyou
OverSky
Pit Knight
101 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge

Not much to say except for the gigantic fpa nerf at end game setup. From 4 fpa to 6 fpa, with somewhat trivial rend buff likely comes out to around 30% less damage.
Mich742b
Destroyer
6 | 0
This guide still valid in 2.2? Playing seer right now but really like the bear form and just got full set
nemmate
Grubber
300 | 8
Mich742b wrote:This guide still valid in 2.2? Playing seer right now but really like the bear form and just got full set

I play in SP and SSF with a bear druid. I think it's OK, especially if you got the set. I'm at lvl112, it's a slower farmer, but tanky. I have the TU for the moment, but it's fun to play and safe.