The Rising Zon (RD Amazon)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Notiam
Cultist
21 | 2
Did some tests, with next nerf of "Indomitable", i think its better to spec into storm devotion.
Antarus
Cultist
22 | 0
i want see video for this build, can anyone have?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Notiam wrote:Did some tests, with next nerf of "Indomitable", i think its better to spec into storm devotion.

That's an interesting idea. Free dexterity to equip gear, spell focus, %defense from thundercrack.

Hardcore players are running blood for fire elementals and the bacchanalia %life, which is what the build used to do before the Javazon rework anyway. They also take Paragon, which I think is unnecessary for softcore (and doesn't get the %life bonus anyway) but may be worth a mention.

Still not sure what I want to update the guide with. It'll probably take awhile for me to get the motivation to roll a singleplayer zon for testing.
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Going to give this build a shot! Got my totem necro to 130 but just not enjoying it this season and need to try something a little different.
eurekaaaa
Void Archon
877 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Currently testing blood tree w/ RD and the fire elementals are decent little meat shields while RD takes care of mobs. RD Damage is currently around 10k-12k with SOV up.
Tedddy
Sasquatch
61 | 1
I'm playing this this season, sitting at around 20K RD dmg using the devotion in the guide. Struggling with the Witch but able to do any uber ive tried no problem.

I'll also note that I can't get an honorific pair of gloves to beat Quantum Bevel.