Pokemancer (Summoner Necromancer Walkthrough/Guide)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
SilentSin
Cultist
23 | 3
Bearded_DooD wrote:
Delerium76 wrote:I noticed in the guide, under the mini farming act 1-5, you mention "PS: Don't go level up more than to level 53!" but don't give any explanation as to why? By the time I got to this point, I was already there, so I had no choice. Just wondering if it screws me out of something important or not.

Because u will need to pay in crystals for challenge 1 that should be done by lvl 50 i guess that what he ment

You don't need to pay crystals for that until level 60, which isn't even a real challenge. If you go through all story quests up to that point you should only be about level 58 or 59 so the only way you'd need to pay crystals is if you stop and actually farm in the early game for some reason.
Kapti
Fallen
1 | 0
Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the guide, first time I got to very hard quests and actually already cleared most of them, tried mana sorc before and it was a nightmare (played like an mmo with all the buffs and I couldn't target anything with the singletarget spell because it would miss 90% of the time), this in contrast is buttery smooth and even in fauzt I or my minion rarely die, not sure what to pursue next after very hard quests, probably try to farm baal for relics to get some more power, or do you have any other ideas? Playing SSF in singleplayer btw.
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Baal relics are one per character.
sunzhenyucn
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Good guide. I try to max Chaos Nova and allocate enough points to Energy for fast mana recovery. Farming in DUNCRAIG becomes more enjoyable this way; just jump into the monsters and respawn knights. I think Chaos Nova is a skill with potential, but its usage as a core skill for a build requires further testing. :D
YRYSKYN
Destroyer
6 | 0
Greetings,

Been playing MXL since 1.8, I want to try the summoner Necro, however the lack of active skill (besides debuff) is a bit frustrating.
Is it possible perhaps to roll something decent during the sacred craft like Barb Summonner's skill Spirit Reave?
Would be great if this build gets an active skill during the next updates.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
YRYSKYN wrote:Greetings,

Been playing MXL since 1.8, I want to try the summoner Necro, however the lack of active skill (besides debuff) is a bit frustrating.
Is it possible perhaps to roll something decent during the sacred craft like Barb Summonner's skill Spirit Reave?

You have that skill already, its called nighthawks, its a birds that exlodes into enemies, max it and use it
YRYSKYN
Destroyer
6 | 0
Bliyadolubov wrote:

You have that skill already, its called nighthawks, its a birds that exlodes into enemies, max it and use it

Thank you for the reply, always skipped this skill as it is kinda uncool and meh, no motivation to spend points on it and make it working.
I was wondering if there is something to roll on the wands/staves like rising dawn etc.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
YRYSKYN wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:

Thank you for the reply, always skipped this skill as it is kinda uncool and meh, no motivation to spend points on it and make it working.
I was wondering if there is something to roll on the wands/staves like rising dawn etc.

Orb of annihilation, spawns on wands, but cost toooo much mana, scale from levels