ClawSin - ComfortSin from A to Z and beyond ! [SSF and many variants]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Kadazzle
Azure Drake
164 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
boozek wrote:What are:
best sleep trophy?
best cycles?
best relic with better farming skill than Noctule?
for Elemental claw

noctule is the best for sure.
sleep you want the -15res or the +innate damage its up to you. -- if you go set build you dont reach the -199 res anyway and you dont need it
cycles - small dex flat dex is always the best
relics you want -- fusillade 10% dex and timewave on striking and on attack
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1091 | 27
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Kadazzle wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Theologist wrote:With the changes to Queen of Blades, is it great now for the Flashy sin variant?

With my experience playing clawsin(~110) - throwsin(110-140) - clawsin(140-146) this ladder, I would say, no. Queen of Blades is just disappointing as I expected before ladder started. 0.8s cd is too long for the skill to be good, and its range is so small without Naginatas. Sadly, this newly reworked QoB did not save ASN in 2.9. ASN is still overall a weak class in late game lab farming.

I have played claw only this season.
started it at level 1. and using like the t1 runeword and just random items i found in normal... it carried me to hell mode.
upgrading gear once i got to hell was kinda easy. but I used tg and bought the set.
after that the game mode went to easy mode...
from that point on i legit followed morph's build and its nothing crazy and super cheap if you wanted to just buy it all.

right now
i have killed every boss
other than sam ( but i 100% think i could and working towards that now )
and the boss that drops the last charm essence of time?

farming is kind of slow but still pretty fast.
you melt labs 1-7 like hot butter but in 7-10 you do slow down but still VERY doable

starter class - 8/10
bosser - 9/10
farming - 6/10

Very strong very tanky
this character is amazing

Sry but what u said has nothing to do with the newly reworked QoB.
And Idt her farming is "pretty fast". And just tell me how much time it takes for u to clear a full SCOS/T8/T9/T10 lab run and the farming skill u use. Ty but no need to tell me it is doable, I know it is doable with my clvl 147 clawsin which I didnt put much time into playing.

As a clawsin, u nearly get 0 help from QoB in lategame farming, which I mean high labs. This skill is of some help after rework in early/mid game, but just not enough and cant change asn's lategame farming speed.
Kadazzle
Azure Drake
164 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Kadazzle wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Theologist wrote:With the changes to Queen of Blades, is it great now for the Flashy sin variant?

With my experience playing clawsin(~110) - throwsin(110-140) - clawsin(140-146) this ladder, I would say, no. Queen of Blades is just disappointing as I expected before ladder started. 0.8s cd is too long for the skill to be good, and its range is so small without Naginatas. Sadly, this newly reworked QoB did not save ASN in 2.9. ASN is still overall a weak class in late game lab farming.

I have played claw only this season.
started it at level 1. and using like the t1 runeword and just random items i found in normal... it carried me to hell mode.
upgrading gear once i got to hell was kinda easy. but I used tg and bought the set.
after that the game mode went to easy mode...
from that point on i legit followed morph's build and its nothing crazy and super cheap if you wanted to just buy it all.

right now
i have killed every boss
other than sam ( but i 100% think i could and working towards that now )
and the boss that drops the last charm essence of time?

farming is kind of slow but still pretty fast.
you melt labs 1-7 like hot butter but in 7-10 you do slow down but still VERY doable

starter class - 8/10
bosser - 9/10
farming - 6/10

Very strong very tanky
this character is amazing

Sry but what u said has nothing to do with the newly reworked QoB.
And Idt her farming is "pretty fast". And just tell me how much time it takes for u to clear a full SCOS/T8/T9/T10 lab run and the farming skill u use. Ty but no need to tell me it is doable, I know it is doable with my clvl 147 clawsin which I didnt put much time into playing.

As a clawsin, u nearly get 0 help from QoB in lategame farming, which I mean high labs. This skill is of some help after rework in early/mid game, but just not enough and cant change asn's lategame farming speed.

farm quick enough you dont need QOB lol... if you dont wanna use it
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1091 | 27
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Kadazzle wrote:farm quick enough you dont need QOB lol... if you dont wanna use it

lol, I guess u r not really into endgame farming with clawsin, so I dont want to debate on it with u, just meaningless.

But if u want to prove it, just show me ur vids about clawsin clearing t10 lab in 2.9 patch and let me see ur so called "farming quick enough". And u r free and welcome to use Cherubim or fist bug if go physical or whatever u can think of to speed up ur clawsin in t10. Im glad to learn new knowledge, and will be more than happy to be proved wrong.

As for the newly reworked QoB, like I said above, it is like more of a Naginatas only thing. As clawsin/throwsin, no need wasting any skill point on it, completely useless. But no big difference though, Nagisin still farms slow in high labs, lol.
Kadazzle
Azure Drake
164 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Kadazzle wrote:farm quick enough you dont need QOB lol... if you dont wanna use it

lol, I guess u r not really into endgame farming with clawsin, so I dont want to debate on it with u, just meaningless.

But if u want to prove it, just show me ur vids about clawsin clearing t10 lab in 2.9 patch and let me see ur so called "farming quick enough". And u r free and welcome to use Cherubim or fist bug if go physical or whatever u can think of to speed up ur clawsin in t10. Im glad to learn new knowledge, and will be more than happy to be proved wrong.

As for the newly reworked QoB, like I said above, it is like more of a Naginatas only thing. As clawsin/throwsin, no need wasting any skill point on it, completely useless. But no big difference though, Nagisin still farms slow in high labs, lol.

You dont need QoB really.
Just dont add a point to it... or add one it don't matter much lmao.

But i mean if you think your going to farm as fast a vesseldin or clearmind sorc or bow zon.... then well youll be upset.
but i mean you do clear everything in the game... Morph killed sam in the set...
he has videos on his twitch if you wanna check him out clearing t8-10 labs..
https://www.twitch.tv/m0rph3x/videos?fi ... &sort=time

and its slow i guess but its not to bad lmao
as for me i dont video myself i just play a class and move on
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1091 | 27
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Kadazzle wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:

But i mean if you think your going to farm as fast a vesseldin or clearmind sorc or bow zon.... then well youll be upset.
but i mean you do clear everything in the game... Morph killed sam in the set...

Sry but tbh, even 1 point in QoB is a waste, considering ur skill points r far from enough as a clawsin. Idk what is that 1 point invested in QoB for, pointless. So I dont want to say this but the rework of QoB in 2.9 has clearly failed ppl‘s expectation.

And I dont need to be told that clawsin is kinda clearing everything, u can see how many vials I have sold if u search the trade records on forum maybe 2-3 months ago when I afk this ladder.

I know what u mean like I have said before that clawsin could do all labs, u can see if u have read my comments above in this post. Yes and then what? What is the efficiency? Like unholy melee pal can clear t10, melee nec can also clear t10, even bowzon can clear t10 as long as u geared uself heavily enough and properly and played slowly slowly slowly enough. But still, what is their efficiency and what is the point? I do not need someone to tell me clawsin can clear everything balabala, I just need a clawsin building way fast enough in t10 farming in 2.9 patch if there really is 1. Btw, in case u dont know, vesseldin's farming speed falls dramatically from t8 lab since vessels' dmg become serious deficiency in t8+, and bowzon even earlier, from t6.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1091 | 27
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Kadazzle wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:

And 1 more irrelevant little stuff to say, since u mentioned clearmind, I do agree it is op and I really dont want to see this stupid skill keep staying op in 3.0. If any devs sees this, plz nerf it.