Controller's Vesseldin Guide to Win

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
blatkill wrote:I push a vesseldin 150 this season, and I don't use the quick cast for both buff because you're never sure it is correctly casted.

Edit : I'll take time to write my experience since it was my third vesseldin and I dissagree with some point into this guide.

Glad to hear you put in the time and enjoyed this class build :)

So far looks like we get a buff in upcoming patch with bosses teleporting less (absolution hits a lot).
SilentSin
Cultist
23 | 3
Is Ranger really a good choice of Mercenary when we don't seem to care about any of the things Dark Power buffs? Wouldn't something like Shapeshifter (Bloodlust) or Bloodmage (Firedance) be better to get a bit of synergy?

Edit: never mind, I checked the in game description and it seems Dark Power gives +Physical Damage rather than +EWD like The Hireling Handbook says: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=58753
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SilentSin wrote:Is Ranger really a good choice of Mercenary when we don't seem to care about any of the things Dark Power buffs? Wouldn't something like Shapeshifter (Bloodlust) or Bloodmage (Firedance) be better to get a bit of synergy?

Edit: never mind, I checked the in game description and it seems Dark Power gives +Physical Damage rather than +EWD like The Hireling Handbook says: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=58753

This buff doesn’t effect us. It’s more about her survival and that she kills some things, but a merc is not at all necessary. We don’t want bloodlust unless we don’t have shamanka swap. Fire dance is too small and slow to really benefit where you use a merc.
jdubbedition
Dark Huntress
10 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Love the guide. the buff activation is keeping me busy and yet still rolling over most. lvl 113 and lord jitan is kicking me in the teeth. what would you suggesting the MO order should be on the TU's while waiting for the better stuffs?

Thank you in advance.
BearBearderBarb
Pit Knight
118 | 8
Jitan is always painful first time. Just kite him to death. You only need to do it once and the next time you'll have to interact with him a lot is Astrogha farm, but at that point you won't have problems with him.
nodoubt0322
Rust Claw
89 | 10
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
blatkill wrote:I push a vesseldin 150 this season, and I don't use the quick cast for both buff because you're never sure it is correctly casted.

Edit : I'll take time to write my experience since it was my third vesseldin and I dissagree with some point into this guide.

I just ssf leveled a vessldin to fauzt in hardcore yesterday.
Glad to see some veddeldin late/end game showcase.
Mythkiller
Prowler
16 | 1
Straight buffs to the build with the QoL to piano play right?
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Mythkiller wrote:Straight buffs to the build with the QoL to piano play right?

right
benguay23
Skeleton
2 | 0
why i cant use ward of fate and veneration of justice? i cant cast them.... can someone help me plz
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
benguay23 wrote:why i cant use ward of fate and veneration of justice? i cant cast them.... can someone help me plz

Look at the Buff skill on the Neutraldin tree, it casts them both at once under a different spell.