Starter Tier List for Season 35

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
bohoTV
Invader
8 | 2
fuppy wrote:
bohoTV wrote:Baffling to see Unholy Melee still deemed Tier 1. I can only assume fuppy hasn't actually played it anytime recently.

I haven't played most of these builds, I rely on knowledge of others for those who I haven't heard anything from. UHM is a pretty good leveler, what changed?

The rest of the Tier 1 field, basically. UHM next to Bow/Jav/M.Sorc/Claw/Psion/Poison Dru - and probably more T1s I haven't leveled with - is pathetic. The damage is just sad, which means survivability is remarkably bad despite being a Vit build. If it's similar to anything it's Melee Necro, but weaker.

Fortunately there's actual data to back up my anecdotal experience UHM being a rather poor starter: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=81924

Based on the descriptions I'd put it in Tier 3 due to its poor scaling and clear speed by default.

TIER 3 builds are the average builds, that might need full set or at least one sacred unique to properly function

It also has an extremely rough patch from 100-115 due to outdated design that puts Divine Life at 115, necessitating you shrine craft a Bear Stance shield or just corpse push your way through early Hell.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Unknaider wrote:why did you consider fire xbow necro a Tier1 build? Could you explai a bit about it? As this build changed on this new patch, and without a guide yet, i'm finding it kind of weird to develeop.

That is the problem. You really need a guide to play a game? It's a fucking game! You play it. You can't just check out the skills and maybe read the little descriptions...? God I hate this world now. The tier list is a joke, soon the mod will be too sadly.

I thought I was getting stupid but people just seems to get there.
Unknaider
Skeleton
2 | 1
Jampula wrote:That is the problem. You really need a guide to play a game? It's a fucking game! You play it. You can't just check out the skills and maybe read the little descriptions...? God I hate this world now. The tier list is a joke, soon the mod will be too sadly.

Bro, it seems that u have such a miserable life to have such thoughts. Hope you find some psycologist or perhaps a psychiastric to get medicated. My best wishes for you.
DevinJ83
Imp
4 | 0
Jampula wrote:
Unknaider wrote:why did you consider fire xbow necro a Tier1 build? Could you explai a bit about it? As this build changed on this new patch, and without a guide yet, i'm finding it kind of weird to develeop.

That is the problem. You really need a guide to play a game? It's a fucking game! You play it. You can't just check out the skills and maybe read the little descriptions...? God I hate this world now. The tier list is a joke, soon the mod will be too sadly.

You make some good points. The way i see it though, is a person took their time to make the guide, include information they gathered from time spent as well as offering insight in to other options they've tried. Sure some of the tier-lists on any given game may be inaccurate, but at least iit creates a starting point to evaluate. Nothing wrong with fine tuning after you gather more information. People have different play styles it's not as simple as 1+1 being 2. If a player makes poor choices, or better choices they may deem something a higher/lesser tier than others.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Nephalem Paladin is definitely NOT lazy with the buffs which have to be reactivated after a very short time
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Jampula wrote:

Friendly community.
bohoTV
Invader
8 | 2
Jampula wrote:

Jeez, pump the brakes dude.
AGsniper
Sasquatch
65 | 3
This list is in DESPERARATE need of an update...

Pally is in an awful place right now. In no realm are any pally builds "S tier" "A tier" or even "B tier".
Edited by aahz 8 months. Reason: removed unnecessary quote of whole OP
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
For melee necro Giu made un update in the 2H melee necro guide. You can put the link. It's a very good guide for ssf / beginner str based melee necro
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Thanks for reminding me, will update it