Before the Flood - an Elementalist Barb Guide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Pisunchic
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
How do i get breakpoints needed if in late game main stance would be eagle? 200 FHR, 109-232 FBR, how, i permanently stunned. And those lab bird mobs stunning you ignoring maxed breakpoints
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pisunchic wrote:How do i get breakpoints needed if in late game main stance would be eagle? 200 FHR, 109-232 FBR, how, i permanently stunned. And those lab bird mobs stunning you ignoring maxed breakpoints

Hitrecovery - 1 pt at immortal first, max later.

block rate 15% block jewels. and
Nasrudin
Nasrudin
Barbarian Helms

'ZodTaha'
Runeword Level: 100
80% Combat Speeds
+(9 to 15) to Cautious Strike
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(251 to 300) to Dexterity
+15 Life after each Kill
(26 to 32)% Gold Find
helmet.
Pisunchic
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
Ruubel wrote:
Pisunchic wrote:How do i get breakpoints needed if in late game main stance would be eagle? 200 FHR, 109-232 FBR, how, i permanently stunned. And those lab bird mobs stunning you ignoring maxed breakpoints

Nasrudin
Nasrudin
Barbarian Helms

'ZodTaha'
80% Combat Speeds
+200% Enhanced Defense
+15 Life after each Kill
(26 to 32)% Gold Find
helmet.

immortal doesnt scales good at FHR with base levels. Maybe only jewels, i play str version so none nasrudin. I made wormhole with breakpoints instead of str and thats not enough
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pisunchic wrote:
Ruubel wrote:

Nasrudin
Nasrudin
Barbarian Helms

'ZodTaha'
80% Combat Speeds
+200% Enhanced Defense
+15 Life after each Kill
(26 to 32)% Gold Find
helmet.

immortal doesnt scales good at FHR with base levels. Maybe only jewels, i play str version so none nasrudin. I made wormhole with breakpoints instead of str and thats not enough

str based ele barb is 100% purely for endagme: for endgame bosses like nithogar, etc. You MUST have precous umo-s (dex and whatever missing at breakpoints) and most of upgraded charms before converting from dex ele to str. And also, although guide does not say it but its not a bad idea to convert from eagle stance to bear : trade some damage to survivability and that was HUGE in my game help vs those damn eriynnus flying bitches. Keep that in ming that at top red labs you do need 60% phys reduction, not 50%, to counter curse penalty.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ruubel wrote:
Pisunchic wrote:
Ruubel wrote:

Nasrudin
Nasrudin
Barbarian Helms

'ZodTaha'
80% Combat Speeds
+200% Enhanced Defense
+15 Life after each Kill
(26 to 32)% Gold Find
helmet.

str based ele barb is 100% purely for endagme: for endgame bosses, etc. You MUST have precous umo-s (dex and whatever missing at breakpoints) and most of upgraded charms before converting from dex ele to str. And also, although guide does not say it but its not a bad idea to convert from eagle stance to bear : trade some damage to survivability and that was HUGE in my game help vs those damn eriynnus flying bitches- that flat defence from 400K eagle stance to bear stance 1 million plus - really helped. Keep that in ming that at top red labs you do need 60% phys reduction, not 50%, to counter curse penalty.
arcreed1230
Imp
4 | 0
do u have loot filter ?