Samael, Herald of The End - Guide on The Endge of Nothingness

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I got a question concerning the upgrade. Between what numbers does the lockout timer have to be to work? With 13min lockout i get to the space between 2 and 1 min left. Is that true?
doba7a
Pit Knight
106 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
metasequoia wrote:I got a question concerning the upgrade. Between what numbers does the lockout timer have to be to work? With 13min lockout i get to the space between 2 and 1 min left. Is that true?

Between 1:59 and 1:29 on the lockout timer.
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
doba7a wrote:
metasequoia wrote:I got a question concerning the upgrade. Between what numbers does the lockout timer have to be to work? With 13min lockout i get to the space between 2 and 1 min left. Is that true?

Between 1:59 and 1:29 on the lockout timer.

Thanks for that info! Very helpful, also to note that its only 30 sec, i assumed a minute timeslot. Might be good to include in the guide..

Overall a very nice guide, I love to see this info hopefully making the fight more accessible (Just started to learn it myself).

Some small things I would add is mentioning apples as additional sustain (as with the Set those are easily obtained, unlike Relics).
There is a pseudo-Samael on the stage that casts some spells on it's own, the Destruction spell for example continues to be cast after you killed Samael, as well as the lightning overlay on the arena.
Also, the Pain Worms cast something like Gift of Inner Fire if they kill you, too, healing Samael (Unlike some other fights, Sescherons Destroyer for example, where he does not get healed if you get killed by Fire or Winter Storm).
Also, for the upgrade, you have a limited time to cube your (unlocked?) Vial of Elder Blood, like 15 sec, so keep your cube empty and ready and be kinda quick about it, to prevent sadness.