Fire Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
crashuh
Skeleton
3 | 0
ahhh ok thank you. I wasn't sure if there was a link for items for the merc, or just use whatever?
yagun4eg
Vampiress
36 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
crashuh wrote:ahhh ok thank you. I wasn't sure if there was a link for items for the merc, or just use whatever?

just use whatever. gl hf :D
paolo12
Cog
207 | 18
is effort put into crafting staff in midgame justified when you can just use elverfolk?
yagun4eg
Vampiress
36 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
paolo12 wrote:is effort put into crafting staff in midgame justified when you can just use elverfolk?

craft stave can have +11 skill, + 70% fire spell dmg, 60 mf, and -25% enemy and 4-6 free socket = 8(16)-12(24) spell dmg + spell focus vs Elverfolk without spell dmg + and socket
t.y. i add it in guide
Morim
Imp
5 | 0
Excuse me where you get stats at lvl 110 i dont have 500/500 str dex because i have not enought points
yagun4eg
Vampiress
36 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Morim wrote:Excuse me where you get stats at lvl 110 i dont have 500/500 str dex because i have not enought points

by level 110 you can get about 200 signets of learning but its lotto =)

later i rewrite this moment
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Morim wrote:Excuse me where you get stats at lvl 110 i dont have 500/500 str dex because i have not enought points

Charms
Morim
Imp
5 | 0
Hey mate is me again, excuse im having a bad time trying to farm Duncraig, im actually lvl 122 but im dying a LOT i do 9k dps in dummy with Flamefront (the only skill i use to farm idk if i must use another).

Can you check my gear and tell me what im doing wrong?
► Show Spoiler
Edited by Morim 6 months.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Morim wrote:Hey mate is me again, excuse im having a bad time trying to farm Duncraig, im actually lvl 122 but im dying a LOT i do 9k dps in dummy with Flamefront (the only skill i use to farm idk if i must use another).

I'm no yagun4eg but can safely assume dying is about your playstyle, you have nice gear. Without physical res dunc mobs hit hard, barrels too even after the nerf and with 6k life they instakill. Just keep moving.
Morim
Imp
5 | 0
Jampula wrote:
Morim wrote:Hey mate is me again, excuse im having a bad time trying to farm Duncraig, im actually lvl 122 but im dying a LOT i do 9k dps in dummy with Flamefront (the only skill i use to farm idk if i must use another).

I'm no yagun4eg but can safely assume dying is about your playstyle, you have nice gear. Without physical res dunc mobs hit hard, barrels too even after the nerf and with 6k life they instakill. Just keep moving.

ohhh ok ok i ll try to play safer i supposed my gear was wrong.

Also i have another question , why you assing "pyroblast" i didnt see in the videos that you use it at all also doesnt synergise with nothing.

Thanks for all the help guys :D