King of Orbs [SSF]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
usling
Cog
244 | 21
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Update: pictures of starter weapon and endgame weapon uploaded.
Based
Acid Prince
48 | 1
Any idea when you should be transitioning from TU honorifics to sacred honorifics? Also, i assume there will be SU/SSU/SSSU upgrades to these if you ever get them or want to get them? Any possibilities if so you can include them here? Gonna be my first time playing UHM. Or is that more inline with the older Lemures guide still?
usling
Cog
244 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Based wrote:Any idea when you should be transitioning from TU honorifics to sacred honorifics? Also, i assume there will be SU/SSU/SSSU upgrades to these if you ever get them or want to get them? Any possibilities if so you can include them here? Gonna be my first time playing UHM. Or is that more inline with the older Lemures guide still?

When it comes to when you should swap from TU to sacred honorific its more about two factors. Do you have the strength and dexterity needed. We need 675 strength for plated belt and 510 dexterity to use a sacred crystal sword.

The 2nd factor is do you have the gold needed to make the new items. That part should ofc not be a big problem after level 105.

Is there endgame items you can find as drops or buy from TG ? yes there is. But I designed this guide to be as SSF friendly as possible. Aka you dont need to be worried about the evil TG or pure drop luck.
IronMan
Lava Lord
91 | 9
I might be missing something but what buff are we even prolonging with the Continuity mastery?
Lucifer127
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have a huge interest in this Build right now and i have a few Questions regarding it in the new Season.

-WIth the Set being available in the Temple, is the Set worth using over the Crafts and Honos?
-How does this Build compare Farming wise? i.e. How much MF could you get without losing Speed and Compared to other "cheap/SSF" builds (Mainly Throwbarb/Bowzon/DeathStar Assa)

-Why use a Throwing Axe for lvling? (the only thing that made sense to me if the FPA is super nice)
-What would you level As before lvl 20? (Retaliate?)

BTW - Very well and nicely Written Guide, quick to the point
usling
Cog
244 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
IronMan wrote:I might be missing something but what buff are we even prolonging with the Continuity mastery?

I just hate buffing. Aka anything I can get so I dont have to as much. You can take another passive if you like :) nothing is set in stone.
usling
Cog
244 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Lucifer127 wrote:I have a huge interest in this Build right now and i have a few Questions regarding it in the new Season.

-WIth the Set being available in the Temple, is the Set worth using over the Crafts and Honos?
-How does this Build compare Farming wise? i.e. How much MF could you get without losing Speed and Compared to other "cheap/SSF" builds (Mainly Throwbarb/Bowzon/DeathStar Assa)

-Why use a Throwing Axe for lvling? (the only thing that made sense to me if the FPA is super nice)
-What would you level As before lvl 20? (Retaliate?)

BTW - Very well and nicely Written Guide, quick to the point

I use holy melee to a3 normal (level 24-26)

I run with about 150%+ mf

1t throwing axe is a meme stick :mrgreen: as you said it needs very little ias to get 5 fpa when you get superbeast at level 90. I use it mainly because it has most mo space on it. Any other option will do fine to ofc, they just need a tad more ias and has less mo space on em. Remember we use no gems in it as its just for moing and getting the sexy stats we can get. Later on you could swap over to something with 6 sockets. I do that when I get the 510 dexterity I need to use sacred crystal sword.

The 1-140 run I did on beta in under 20 hours was about 6-6½ min in dunc around hour 6 and 14-15min fautz runs at around hour 8-8½.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Now the only question remains - what to make your boss killer either lemures or thorns. But there is no hurry, not yet.
usling
Cog
244 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Ruubel wrote:Now the only question remains - what to make your boss killer either lemures or thorns. But there is no hurry, not yet.

I have only tested lemurs for ST.. but tbh thats the nice thing.. do whatever you like.. im sure both works.. im just no fan of lemurs for clearing.. as such its more of a personal choice.
Based
Acid Prince
48 | 1
usling wrote:
Ruubel wrote:Now the only question remains - what to make your boss killer either lemures or thorns. But there is no hurry, not yet.

I have only tested lemurs for ST.. but tbh thats the nice thing.. do whatever you like.. im sure both works.. im just no fan of lemurs for clearing.. as such its more of a personal choice.

So basically with this build you just switch up the single skill points from the new passives to change which you use for clear or ST damage?

I have the impression this build with only honorifics/crafts basically only reaches 130 bosses with this level of investment and after that you can choose to gear up with SU/SSU/SSSU for either Lemures or Blood Thorns to push for higher bosses/labs?

Can this setup do Scosglen?