King of Orbs [SSF]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Based wrote:
usling wrote:
Ruubel wrote:Now the only question remains - what to make your boss killer either lemures or thorns. But there is no hurry, not yet.


I have only tested lemurs for ST.. but tbh thats the nice thing.. do whatever you like.. im sure both works.. im just no fan of lemurs for clearing.. as such its more of a personal choice.


So basically with this build you just switch up the single skill points from the new passives to change which you use for clear or ST damage?

I have the impression this build with only honorifics/crafts basically only reaches 130 bosses with this level of investment and after that you can choose to gear up with SU/SSU/SSSU for either Lemures or Blood Thorns to push for higher bosses/labs?

Can this setup do Scosglen?


I know new uhm has killed sam on beta in 5½min (ofc with real gear) I have done scosglen with my build on beta. Sins they took out 25 hard points from the build, we got enough points to get maxed out in both lemurs and blood thorns so everything is fine... its just a build that uses both skillz. You ofc choose if u want to use lemurs of blood thorns as single target.
Based
Acid Prince
48 | 1
usling wrote:
Based wrote:
usling wrote:
Ruubel wrote:Now the only question remains - what to make your boss killer either lemures or thorns. But there is no hurry, not yet.


I have only tested lemurs for ST.. but tbh thats the nice thing.. do whatever you like.. im sure both works.. im just no fan of lemurs for clearing.. as such its more of a personal choice.


So basically with this build you just switch up the single skill points from the new passives to change which you use for clear or ST damage?

I have the impression this build with only honorifics/crafts basically only reaches 130 bosses with this level of investment and after that you can choose to gear up with SU/SSU/SSSU for either Lemures or Blood Thorns to push for higher bosses/labs?

Can this setup do Scosglen?


I know new uhm has killed sam on beta in 5½min (ofc with real gear) I have done scosglen with my build on beta. Sins they took out 25 hard points from the build, we got enough points to get maxed out in both lemurs and blood thorns so everything is fine... its just a build that uses both skillz. You ofc choose if u want to use lemurs of blood thorns as single target.


What is "real gear" in this context? Sorry, im just having a hard time with thr concept of having to gear for 2 different elements.
User avatar
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Removed TU honorific gloves in the guide. Added
Pollice Verso
Pollice Verso
Gauntlets (4)

Defense: (48 - 54) to (90 - 102)
Required Level: 10
Required Strength:
28
Item Level: 19
4% Chance to cast level 3 Time Strike when Attacked
+(24 to 40)% Enhanced Defense
+(7 to 10) to Strength
+(6 to 10) Life after each Kill
+(6 to 13) Mana after each Kill
Requirements -8%
Socketed (1)
Defense: (216 - 239) to (333 - 369)
Required Level: 27
Required Strength:
52
Item Level: 36
8% Chance to cast level 5 Time Strike when Attacked
+(58 to 75)% Enhanced Defense
+(12 to 16) to Strength
+(16 to 20) Life after each Kill
+(21 to 28) Mana after each Kill
Requirements -16%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (583 - 635) to (854 - 930)
Required Level: 44
Required Strength:
165
Item Level: 59
12% Chance to cast level 7 Time Strike when Attacked
+(92 to 109)% Enhanced Defense
+(18 to 24) to Strength
+(26 to 30) Life after each Kill
+(36 to 43) Mana after each Kill
Requirements -24%
Socketed (3)
Defense: (875 - 946) to (1274 - 1378)
Required Level: 52
Required Strength:
296
Item Level: 85
14% Chance to cast level 8 Time Strike when Attacked
+(109 to 126)% Enhanced Defense
+(25 to 30) to Strength
+(31 to 35) Life after each Kill
+(43 to 50) Mana after each Kill
Requirements -32%
Socketed (4)
as they make all out mana problems go away. As such they are what you should use when farming :)
Psyborn
Fallen
1 | 0
Why do you only focus on fire damage and not also on ice damage and ice penetration? Is Lemures so strong that you don't need the ice pen?
User avatar
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Psyborn wrote:Why do you only focus on fire damage and not also on ice damage and ice penetration? Is Lemures so strong that you don't need the ice pen?


I wonder if you have even looked true the guide?

We get pierce both for cold/fire from sanguine covenant so not sure what your talking about. And when it comes to items.. might help to open your eyes :mrgreen:
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Build feels tanky as always and the use of honorifics over the set seems smooth. How were your clear times for the 130+ bosses like Uldy and Void with the new ST skill?
User avatar
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
rugby_1 wrote:Build feels tanky as always and the use of honorifics over the set seems smooth. How were your clear times for the 130+ bosses like Uldy and Void with the new ST skill?


I killed 3 of the 130 bosses with this build. I am sure Laz is possible to, but I just hate that boss so much so I skip it. It was very smooth tbh. Its not like insane 3min killz on uldy.. but all of em went down without much effort.
User avatar
Qwiker
Destroyer
6 | 0
I played uhm few seasons ago so i tried it this season after longer break. I am playing with 3set without weapon and it feels pretty good.
My question is if its worth crafting with quiet shrines untill i got 20k hp or its always better to craft with fascinating ones?
Also, are there any good runewords to use, like ones with huge boost to vit (20-40%), or its not worth using?
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Qwiker wrote:I played uhm few seasons ago so i tried it this season after longer break. I am playing with 3set without weapon and it feels pretty good.
My question is if its worth crafting with quiet shrines untill i got 20k hp or its always better to craft with fascinating ones?
Also, are there any good runewords to use, like ones with huge boost to vit (20-40%), or its not worth using?

'
Speaking of runewords, common runewords - why not. You may treat these as placeholders, good sacred rolls usually take time and effort. Top enchanted runes and words are another story ofc.

For fascinating, keep that in mind that pierce more than 200 is useless. And you are getting most at sanguine covenant via vitality anyway.
User avatar
usling
Cog
243 | 21
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Qwiker wrote:I played uhm few seasons ago so i tried it this season after longer break. I am playing with 3set without weapon and it feels pretty good.
My question is if its worth crafting with quiet shrines untill i got 20k hp or its always better to craft with fascinating ones?
Also, are there any good runewords to use, like ones with huge boost to vit (20-40%), or its not worth using?


I have been snapshotting more pierce with a +8 all skillz staff with 40% all attributes to 200 fire pierce and more life on hit. Tbh I dont see going for more life is worth it if you loose massive damage. But there are ofc many ways doing things. My focus will allways be to come up with some that where TG and drop luck is out of the picture and there is as few RNG factors as possible. I am now playing my old palazon build, but I can tell you when I swapped my buffed max damage was 91xx blood thorns and 94xx lemurs (single target)