SSF Bowzon v2.2

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kelcy
Invader
8 | 0
stop playing for a whole year.. did they nerfed bowzone again ? the last time I played I can clear fauz in a single run.. but now 5-10 secs. away from the portal, dead.. ahaahaha
what happened ? didnt even change gear from the last time I played...
Diaco
Void Archon
885 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
If you have year old gear, check its required level. so much has changed, and sometimes gear that has changed bugs out increasing required level through the roof, so you don't even have it equipped
jicsou
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey , i'm 136 now .
Few changes on stuff , got Black void , Giant knucles and Ripstar , in amulet go for The Tesseract (for cap -100 enemy fire res and i have no better for now =) , change my bow for a reflex bow craft +200/300 with a proc on striking ( 9% Knife Throw LV 10) , for armor i really insist that WAR CLOAK T4 is a veryyyyyyyy good armor , i keep it for a long time and do the job until 130 i think. Now i have craft REBEL runeword for armor (i have no better ..) .
A good boot Wind Runner +1 sk , Hammerfist for gloves and Idol of Rygnar For helm .
2550 Dex unbuff , 300% enhanced weapon DMg , 8CB , 7DS , between 97 and 89 -enemy res elemental dmg .
Same skill on the guide .
I really enjoy farming ALL 125 uber and under, with decoy for tanking . Spellbind for debuff and Phalanx for bossing/helping aoe .
it is fast , just dodge a lot because we ve got no armor .
i can run to scolgen , slowly , but i can do it (im only 136).
I have 6 charm trophied .
i try uldyssian and done it ,with a +2sk on charm , so good . The void done too .
For Lazarus , i wait and up a special gear .
I will try Invasion 3 soon , i was stuck in this in last season .
Bow amazon is very amazing for farming fautz and cie , on bossing we need to up gear and focus spec (max trinity arrow) .
berry117
Dark Wanderer
802 | 79
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
jicsou wrote:Hey , i'm 136 now .
Few changes on stuff , got Black void , Giant knucles and Ripstar , in amulet go for The Tesseract (for cap -100 enemy fire res and i have no better for now =) , change my bow for a reflex bow craft +200/300 with a proc on striking ( 9% Knife Throw LV 10) , for armor i really insist that WAR CLOAK T4 is a veryyyyyyyy good armor , i keep it for a long time and do the job until 130 i think. Now i have craft REBEL runeword for armor (i have no better ..) .
A good boot Wind Runner +1 sk , Hammerfist for gloves and Idol of Rygnar For helm .
2550 Dex unbuff , 300% enhanced weapon DMg , 8CB , 7DS , between 97 and 89 -enemy res elemental dmg .
I really enjoy farming ALL 125 uber and under, with decoy for tanking . Spellbind for debuff and Phalanx for bossing/helping aoe .
i try uldyssian and done it ,with a +2sk on charm , so good . The void done too .
Bow amazon is very amazing for farming fautz and cie , on bossing we need to up gear and focus spec (max trinity arrow) .

Good job, bowzon is very fun and rewarding
Massive
Cultist
22 | 0
berry117 wrote:

im level 128, need to reset stats and skills.
having hard time with Malthael and other one, just cant beat them :(
i have Aerin Orbiter belt, any thoughts on that one ?
also, for bow i have Flowerspring and arrows is Hanabigami, any thoughts ?
armor is Zeraes Redemption and helm is Zeraes Refinement, what you think ?
amulet is Scarab of Death (liking that one because of "reanimate as" enemies bonus, good meatshield i think, and rings are two Ripstars.
boots Titans Steps, any thoughts?
gloves are honorifics.
about the skills, i see u have phalanx, but in a guide nowhere says to put some points there...
so tell me please how much to add into phalanx ?

tnxxxxx
berry117
Dark Wanderer
802 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Massive wrote:
berry117 wrote:

amulet is Scarab of Death (liking that one because of "reanimate as" enemies bonus, good meatshield i think, and rings are two Ripstars.
gloves are honorifics.
about the skills, i see u have phalanx, but in a guide nowhere says to put some points there...

tnxxxxx

Look at the gear listed in the gear section of the guide and cross reference it with what youre using.
Tu reflex > flowersprig
Change your weapon, belt, and boots most important to items actually suggested in the guide.
I don't use phalanx, the other guy who posted does.
I spellbind and namelock with Trinity arrow. It does more than enough for anything a bowzon is fighting.
berry117
Dark Wanderer
802 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Massive wrote:
berry117 wrote:

gloves are honorifics.

tnxxxxx

Go farm teganze for stone runes and make good boots.
There's a whole milestone section dedicated to literally holding your hand straight to success.
jicsou
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey
I use phalanx when i have to move, for example when kabraxxis launch his poison pillar, i have to move, and when i move ,i use phalanx .
Phalanx can do some good damage with wyrmshot for aoe .it is not exiged , you do what you like . I like phalanx ^^

Now i m struck in scosglen, i dont do good damage to do this easily and think its the limit of my bowzon .
I think uber like Samael or nithogur is just impossible with bowzon , not enough support gear to do end game quest.
When i will put all my unique umos on gear , i Will test them but if i cant or if the fight last 30min i litteraly stop mybowzon for another class who can do this .
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1080 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
jicsou wrote:Hey
I use phalanx when i have to move, for example when kabraxxis launch his poison pillar, i have to move, and when i move ,i use phalanx .
Phalanx can do some good damage with wyrmshot for aoe .it is not exiged , you do what you like . I like phalanx ^^

Now i m struck in scosglen, i dont do good damage to do this easily and think its the limit of my bowzon .
I think uber like Samael or nithogur is just impossible with bowzon , not enough support gear to do end game quest.
When i will put all my unique umos on gear , i Will test them but if i cant or if the fight last 30min i litteraly stop mybowzon for another class who can do this .

I have tested sam with bowzon in sp, it is doable with rapid wyrm but not easy. Dmg is there with good gears, 20k hp also OK, but life sustain for her is kinda problem in this fight.
With wind force, she could reach nearly 900max at lvl 150 in 2.9. And many other bows are buffed too. But I may argue that good roll
Valkyrie's Prime
Valkyrie's Prime
Two-Hand Damage: (245 - 264) to (362 - 385)
Required Level: 110
Required Strength: 666
Required Dexterity: 666
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Strength)%
100% Chance to cast level 1 Athulua's Wrath when you Die
35% Chance to cast level 15 Arrow on Striking
+(1 to 4) to All Skills
Adds 150-250 Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
+(151 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+10 to Sky Siege
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 2)%
- Athulua's Determination -
Socketed (6)
still stays best in slot in end game. I believe the true answer of BIS bow for endgame needs some math.
Massive
Cultist
22 | 0
berry117 wrote:
Massive wrote:
berry117 wrote:

gloves are honorifics.

tnxxxxx

Go farm teganze for stone runes and make good boots.
There's a whole milestone section dedicated to literally holding your hand straight to success.

can you help me with the Wind Runner boots, how to craft them ?

tnxxx