2.7 Summon Paladin Guide T9 labs+ & phoboss

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
xxmadballxx
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hello this guide is great and got me well on my way for my first season here but I have a question - How much if any Minion Attack Rating should we be shooting for?
chaucer1978
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello, like this guide. I found a pair pair of Ratamas chase boots but the pair I found doesnt have colosseum it has +1 to blink . Is there another boots that we should use or just go with a crafted pair?
bezku
Cultist
21 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
chaucer1978 wrote:Hello, like this guide. I found a pair pair of Ratamas chase boots but the pair I found doesnt have colosseum it has +1 to blink . Is there another boots that we should use or just go with a crafted pair?

Have you considered to update the game at some point? It was changed in 2.6

But
Till We Have Heaven In Sight
Light Plated Boots (Sacred)

Defense: (1568 - 1960) to (1736 - 2170)
Required Level: 80
Required Strength:
Item Level: 1
25% Cast Speed
(10 to 40)% Movement Speed
+(21 to 40)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(100 to 150)% Enhanced Defense
+40 to Strength
10% to All Attributes
+40 to Energy
Requirements -40%
Socketed (4)

Satanic Mantra
(Necromancer Summoner Set)
or Craft is the way to go
chaucer1978
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
bezku wrote:
chaucer1978 wrote:Hello, like this guide. I found a pair pair of Ratamas chase boots but the pair I found doesnt have colosseum it has +1 to blink . Is there another boots that we should use or just go with a crafted pair?

Have you considered to update the game at some point? It was changed in 2.6

But
Light Plated Boots (Sacred)

Defense: (1568 - 1960) to (1736 - 2170)
Required Level: 80
Required Strength:
Item Level: 1
25% Cast Speed
(10 to 40)% Movement Speed
+(21 to 40)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(100 to 150)% Enhanced Defense
+40 to Strength
10% to All Attributes
+40 to Energy
Requirements -40%
Socketed (4)

Satanic Mantra
(Necromancer Summoner Set)
or Craft is the way to go

I am updated to current version but wasnt aware they were changed. Thanx for update on that
xxmadballxx
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey Guys - just wanted to add my 2 cents to this thread incase anyone was looking for some more information. Quick take aways from my experience this season (my first season)

My Summon Pally

I still have not found ANY solid information on Minion Attack Rating - if they need it, if they do how much, etc, so I just made sure mine had some where I could fit it.

The build gets SUPER comfortable when your minions are going about 15k damage - dont worry TOO much about health - you can just recast

► Show Spoiler

**Get blood of creation relic ASAP - it makes this build**
1) Don't waste your time on a merc once your in rifts - i've tried everything and one bad teleport and he's toast.
2) Lower rifts you will be able to telestomp around and clear pretty quickly - Just make sure that you dont cast too many minions - what will happen is you'll have to many minions and teleport - they'll all stick in 1 spot and wont move.
3) Once you're starting to feel the rift (for me it was 7+) I started changing my play style - instead of telestomping I started casting my Servants out in front of me and using my Champions more as defense that I stood in
4) With patience you can 100% cheese every boss in rifts - I can get phoboss stuck on a door and never take damage - My strat for Anamoly since he does alot of psn dmg - I buff up dive in telestomp stay safe till my minions are overwhelemed then run - rinse and repeat - his poison dmg just crushes my minions - just make sure you run FAR away and regroup.

I don't think Rathma boots are worth it - I'd use the +2 Paladin Boots or something else that's fun (I'm using Zak boots for the wolf :))

I hope this helps anyone and if you'd like to talk about the build feel free to reach out
TechC
Bone Archer
70 | 5
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
xxmadballxx, did you switch around the build to do fautz and scos? I am curious how the build does in high density large maps, and if there are better ways to setup the build for those type of maps vs. labs.
safakhan
Imp
4 | 0
better than necro imo
xxmadballxx
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
TechC wrote:xxmadballxx, did you switch around the build to do fautz and scos? I am curious how the build does in high density large maps, and if there are better ways to setup the build for those type of maps vs. labs.

Hi TechC - I've stuck to the same build through the run to 150 - like i noted the only thing i changed was my playstyle - once the mobs really start to hurt i switched from teleport stomping to casting my servants out on the edge of the screen in front of me - the build isnt fast by any means - this isnt like the videos ive seen of Fire Sorc just shreddding screens - its steady reliable and able to kill bosses with little effort.

If you check me on armory the gear I wear is the gear I wear - I havent swapped much from the original guide except for my boots

Image below of how i can pin Phoboss and then afk

► Show Spoiler

Quick video of playstyle

nikulo
Sasquatch
65 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
xxmadballxx wrote:Hey Guys - just wanted to add my 2 cents to this thread incase anyone was looking for some more information. Quick take aways from my experience this season (my first season)

My Summon Pally

I still have not found ANY solid information on Minion Attack Rating - if they need it, if they do how much, etc, so I just made sure mine had some where I could fit it.

The build gets SUPER comfortable when your minions are going about 15k damage - dont worry TOO much about health - you can just recast

► Show Spoiler

**Get blood of creation relic ASAP - it makes this build**
1) Don't waste your time on a merc once your in rifts - i've tried everything and one bad teleport and he's toast.
2) Lower rifts you will be able to telestomp around and clear pretty quickly - Just make sure that you dont cast too many minions - what will happen is you'll have to many minions and teleport - they'll all stick in 1 spot and wont move.
3) Once you're starting to feel the rift (for me it was 7+) I started changing my play style - instead of telestomping I started casting my Servants out in front of me and using my Champions more as defense that I stood in
4) With patience you can 100% cheese every boss in rifts - I can get phoboss stuck on a door and never take damage - My strat for Anamoly since he does alot of psn dmg - I buff up dive in telestomp stay safe till my minions are overwhelemed then run - rinse and repeat - his poison dmg just crushes my minions - just make sure you run FAR away and regroup.

I don't think Rathma boots are worth it - I'd use the +2 Paladin Boots or something else that's fun (I'm using Zak boots for the wolf :))

I hope this helps anyone and if you'd like to talk about the build feel free to reach out

hey thanks for the updated build :)

im completely new so i my question might be dumb :D

in your armory i saw you use 3 relics: champion of the sun, ice elementals and summon lawyers.
i didnt see "blood of creation" i also cannot find it on the median website, is it a normal relic?
also why u use the summon lawywers relic, do the + skills add on your normal skill level?

Thanks so much, im trying to build your palading piece by piece :))

*edit, also how do you get such high minion dmg% rolls on the jewels?
i tried "normal" jewel crafting like 30-40 charges for 1 jewel and never got more than 3% lol

is there another way?

*** 2nd edit, also i just got the zaka boots, is the wolf really that good? :D i only get 1 wolf and he doesnt have an aura or something correct?
BearBearderBarb
Pit Knight
118 | 8
Blood of creation is a special relic which drops from the turboendgame boss, so for the purpose of this build it's TG-only. Damage jewels are +%minion dmg crafting affix from the catalyst of jewelcrafting + the natural +%minion dmg spawning on jewels. And yes, just landing minion damage is pretty rare, let alone having other useful mods on top, so you are going to burn through a lot of crystals to craft a full kit. Until then stick to Hel/Hem runes and
Katamari
Katamari
Jewel

Required Level: 30
Item Level: 40
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items
+5% to Summoned Minion Life
+5% to Summoned Minion Damage
+5% to Summoned Minion Resistances
+5 Life after each Kill
jewels.