Need help installing the mod?
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
levant wrote:Hello Requiem does PlugY compatible on current version Median Sigma.

No.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
levant wrote:Hello Requiem does PlugY compatible on current version Median Sigma.

I don't care what other content could take precedence over this, I NEED to have MORE SPACE to store all my PERFECT GEMS and RUNES. I will stand for this NO LONGER, I demand that Median XL, or Mr. Marco, stop whatever he is doing AND GIVE ME PLUGY. This game is a SERVICE to it's customers and the bourgeoisie MUST bow to the will of the people!

WHAT SAY YOU?
levant
Destroyer
7 | 0
Thanks Cheno , Thanks Sam.
durnfiddlestix
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hi everybody, median xl was working fine me, but I switched to wine staging recently and I think that may have messed up the launcher somehow? I'm on linux mint 19.3, running the launcher advises me to update, the update fails and throws the following errors:

[2020-01-18 23:08:13] getRegError: Failed to getReg: 0011:fixme:winediag:__wine_start_process Wine Staging 5.0-rc5 is a testing version containing experimental patches.
0011:fixme:winediag:__wine_start_process Please mention your exact version when filing bug reports on winehq.org.

[2020-01-18 23:08:13] TypeError: Cannot read property 'result' of undefined
at result (/tmp/.mount_median7GgrEm/resources/app.asar/webpack:/src/main/helpers/reg.ts:239:56)
[2020-01-18 23:08:13] undefined

Any thoughts on a fix? Thanks for any help, love median xl :)
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1126 | 289
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
durnfiddlestix wrote:Hi everybody, median xl was working fine me, but I switched to wine staging recently and I think that may have messed up the launcher somehow? I'm on linux mint 19.3, running the launcher advises me to update, the update fails and throws the following errors:

[2020-01-18 23:08:13] getRegError: Failed to getReg: 0011:fixme:winediag:__wine_start_process Wine Staging 5.0-rc5 is a testing version containing experimental patches.
0011:fixme:winediag:__wine_start_process Please mention your exact version when filing bug reports on winehq.org.

[2020-01-18 23:08:13] TypeError: Cannot read property 'result' of undefined
at result (/tmp/.mount_median7GgrEm/resources/app.asar/webpack:/src/main/helpers/reg.ts:239:56)
[2020-01-18 23:08:13] undefined

Any thoughts on a fix? Thanks for any help, love median xl :)

I don't personally use a distro so I cannot give you deeper insight on the matter but, if the mod's update via Launcher fails, you can always try to replace the files manually: download these archives: MXL.mpq.dll and extract them to your Diablo II folder (where "Game.exe" can be found) using a program like 7-Zip. Both files are archives and both files need to be extracted.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
durnfiddlestix
Skeleton
3 | 0
Thanks for the advice! Downloading and extracting those files provides the update, I'm still getting the same errors on running the launcher, but it lets me hit play...which then crashes the game lol. I'm guessing wine staging is volatile at the moment so I'll look into going back to a stable version, see if that helps. Thanks again for your help!
lerugray
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hi Requiem,

If I am getting the C00000 etc errors when closing the game, can I ignore them? do they have any real effect if they only happen when I close the game? I had similar problems with path of Diablo and eventually had to use a Batch file to fix that one from the author, but that wouldn't even start, the mod is otherwise beautiful / looks great, thanks in advance

ray
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1126 | 289
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
lerugray wrote:Hi Requiem,
If I am getting the C00000 etc errors when closing the game, can I ignore them? do they have any real effect if they only happen when I close the game? I had similar problems with path of Diablo and eventually had to use a Batch file to fix that one from the author, but that wouldn't even start, the mod is otherwise beautiful / looks great, thanks in advance
ray

If you get that error on closing than 99% chance it's related to Glide video mode (could test it out by changiing video mode), you can ignore it, it's harmless just annoying. I had it too and i fixed mine by finding Game.exe in the "Diablo II" folder and setting it to run as an Administrator and in compatibility mode with Windows XP (Service Pack 3). It doesn't fix it for all PC configurations sadly, and could even cascade in other issues on rare cases... so if you try this and it doesn't work, remember to revert back these changes.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
1370xg01
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
[2020-01-24 14:22:01] Could not add "Run as Admin" option for C:\Users\zizone\AppData\Local\Programs\Median XL Launcher\Median XL Launcher.exe. ||| TypeError: Cannot read property 'values' of undefined
[2020-01-24 14:22:49] Could not add "Run as Admin" option for C:\Users\zizone\AppData\Local\Programs\Median XL Launcher\Median XL Launcher.exe. ||| TypeError: Cannot read property 'values' of undefined
[2020-01-24 14:32:10] Could not add "Run as Admin" option for C:\Users\zizone\AppData\Local\Programs\Median XL Launcher\Median XL Launcher.exe. ||| TypeError: Cannot read property 'values' of undefined
[2020-01-24 14:34:56] Could not add "Run as Admin" option for C:\Users\zizone\AppData\Local\Programs\Median XL Launcher\Median XL Launcher.exe. ||| TypeError: Cannot read property 'values' of undefined

Pressing play on median xl luncher will prevent Diablo 2 from running and will return to the launcher.

I am a laptop user

win10
i3 7020u
intel hd620
ram 8gb
moncuZ
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hi, i was playing with stable 60fps, then once i launch game fps became unstable <30 and query showing this spikes now.
Once this happened, but somehow fixed itself.
Can be it fixed somehow?
UPD:Just re-query'ed again 5 minutes later, fixed again
UPD2:And back again