Game crashes after 1.6.3

Need help installing the mod?
Lollipop
Skeleton
2 | 0
Yesterday I installed median, smooth as butter, was pretty hyped

This morning the launcher updated to 1.6.3 and...the games crashes. Problem is fog.dll, launcher renames fog.dll to fogOriginal.dll and the (apparently patched) .dll crashes, also when I run game.exe or any d2 related exe (d2vidtest i.e). The original .dll doesnt crash but starts vanilla LoD

Didnt try everyrhing but tried alot, reboot/reinstall/redownload etc, nada

Sadly I refuse to use discord, so no help from that corner

Well it was fun while it lasted :(..but apart from that rough edge: great job, dev team, very slick, very professional

Update: I kinda fixed it, download the .dlls, run glide_init.exe, run d2vidtest.exe and skipped test...game.exe starts, launcher starts, all is good. Or is it? I have 2 exceptions when shutting down the game, I aways had an exception in 1.6.2, so the number of exceptions had doubled :) Well for now I can live with it thou it smells unkoscher
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Lollipop wrote:Yesterday I installed median, smooth as butter, was pretty hyped

This morning the launcher updated to 1.6.3 and...the games crashes. Problem is fog.dll, launcher renames fog.dll to fogOriginal.dll and the (apparently patched) .dll crashes, also when I run game.exe or any d2 related exe (d2vidtest i.e). The original .dll doesnt crash but starts vanilla LoD

Didnt try everyrhing but tried alot, reboot/reinstall/redownload etc, nada

Sadly I refuse to use discord, so no help from that corner

Well it was fun while it lasted :(..but apart from that rough edge: great job, dev team, very slick, very professional

Update: I kinda fixed it, download the .dlls, run glide_init.exe, run d2vidtest.exe and skipped test...game.exe starts, launcher starts, all is good. Or is it? I have 2 exceptions when shutting down the game, I aways had an exception in 1.6.2, so the number of exceptions had doubled :) Well for now I can live with it thou it smells unkoscher

When you dl the glide. Where do you put it ? And where can i find this file ? I guess its for the original diablo 2 folder. But am im suppose to select glide at original diablo 2 vid test ? Cuz there its only two options.
Lollipop
Skeleton
2 | 0
Berkabus1 wrote:.... And where can i find this file ? I guess its for the original diablo 2 folder. But am im suppose to select glide at original diablo 2 vid test ? Cuz there its only two options.

I have no idea, it was just there, in the original 1.14 blizz install. Was missing when I rolled back to 1.13 thou. But google for 'diablo 2 glide' should pop up some results.
And pass the -glide parameter to game.exe (or diablo2.exe), like '-glide -w'