new Glide Wrapper - D2GL

Need help installing the mod?
Tnt1094
Abomination
156 | 16
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
So this error is because of the old shadow, in version 0.1 also had this error, but it was less pronounced.
For me personally, this error is more critical so I will play on 0.5, but thank you for fixing all the text errors in 0.6 there all perfect :-D
Pooque
Dark Huntress
13 | 6
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
updated
this error was because of text position fixes
platun4
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Any one else getting these triangle artifacts in scos? It seems they only appear in scos zone from what ive seen. From what it seems its trying to draw background of the zone, they show up and go as u walk, some times big, most of the times small triangles. This is new after d2gl install.
Tnt1094
Abomination
156 | 16
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
platun4 wrote:Image
Any one else getting these triangle artifacts in scos? It seems they only appear in scos zone from what ive seen. From what it seems its trying to draw background of the zone, they show up and go as u walk, some times big, most of the times small triangles. This is new after d2gl install.

it is because of motion prediction in d2dx also had this error, most likely it can't be fixed, although I could be wrong. It happens because motion prediction does not have time to predict the frames and it draws the sky that are around the map
platun4
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
yep, tried without that option, triangles are gone, I hope it gets fixed one day, really like the smoothness this feature adds, can learn to ignore triangles.
Pooque
Dark Huntress
13 | 6
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
more like it doesnt draw a connected tiles when they offscreen(which they are when motion prediction is off, mp itself is just an offset for x, y)
if its only in scos that means tiles from act 3 doesnt work in appropriate way in act 5

Also there are some walls(cliffs) that are dissappearing in scos when you walk away from them even without any graphic mod

When you outside of scos town - backdrop is special like in Arreat Mountain, maybe that can be the case

See if that bug appears in Tur Dulra, I personally dont see black(standart) backdrop on the edges of the screen

The moment you step outside of town it starts to bug out
platun4
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Tur Dulra seems to be uneffected, but as soon step outside stairs it starts to happen indeed. Any way to add few more tiles to draw radius?
edit: Been running for some trophies in a2, it does have triangles too, but they are black, so way less noticable.
Edited by platun4 6 months.
Pooque
Dark Huntress
13 | 6
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
platun4 wrote:Tur Dulra seems to be uneffected, but as soon step outside stairs it starts to happen indeed. Any way to add few more tiles to draw radius?
edit: Been running for some trophies in a2, it does have triangles too, but they are black, so way less noticable.

Maybe someone from the devs know anything about that

p.s
there are missing tiles in some places when on edge of the screen: found some in scos, found one in arreat summit(Sacred Worldstone Key quest area was fine, atleast i didnt find one).