Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
L H wrote:
xzmnick wrote:1x1 shrines and cubing with vessels straight away.

Just curious, what do you mean by cubing straight away? Like you pick up a shrine and it immediately turns into a vessel?

Im thinking Vessel + Item > returns Vessel (-1 Shrine), Shrine (-1 Charge), Crafted Item. But that would mean you had to remove the Vessel for the next transmute anyways, so not much of a time saver.

I have always wondered why Vessels were containers instead of simply charges. Add a shrine to a vessel to add 10 charges, then just use the vessel to craft.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Because you will need to add thousand of new cube lines.

It is the same reason why shrine vessel can only store full 10 charges shrine.

Example:
Item + Shrine charge 1 = craft item
Item + Shrine charge 2 = craft item + shrine charge 1

Different item will require new lines
and different shrine will require new lines as well.

There could be some fix in the future, but im pretty sure that would be in future patch of sigma, rather than in 2017.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies

I mean, summoning a scourge from pala tree for 600+ mana? Is that really necessary?

There are many skills which mana becomes a pain in the ass. I mean, how often do you hear "man, I depleted my mana orb in under 2 seconds! That's so fun!"
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I hope rework in sigma can fix that.

Mana cost is either fixed or increasing per slvl.

I believed laz said it cant be formulae. But it is possible to set specific cap
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I feel you... But As Long As there Are easy methods for getting back Mana (pollice verso) It doesn't matter in most cases
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
HechtHeftig wrote:I feel you... But As Long As there Are easy methods for getting back Mana (pollice verso) It doesn't matter in most cases

I wouldn't gimp any build by wearing police verso.

Sure, you can get regen, or manasteal/ mana on kill, but investing in that kind of way can be pretty sacrificial when it comes to damage.

If mana had better initial regeneration, and was more of an energy bar than a manapool, it'd be ok for me.
Aciros
Prowler
16 | 0
Please add a feature so we can ctrl+click items to move them fast from inventory to stash/cube. It's a pain in the a** to move items back and forth in a game like this, which is so heavily based on crafting.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Aciros wrote:Please add a feature so we can ctrl+click items to move them fast from inventory to stash/cube. It's a pain in the a** to move items back and forth in a game like this, which is so heavily based on crafting.

That would require additional hardcoding, and while that would be quality of life, it's definitely, and rightfully so, not top priority.
xzmnick
Abomination
153 | 0
Introduce resurrecting high hp target dummies to test deeps.
Aciros
Prowler
16 | 0
Heathen wrote:
Aciros wrote:Please add a feature so we can ctrl+click items to move them fast from inventory to stash/cube. It's a pain in the a** to move items back and forth in a game like this, which is so heavily based on crafting.

That would require additional hardcoding, and while that would be quality of life, it's definitely, and rightfully so, not top priority.

I don't know anything about programming, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't require any hardcoding. Greendude from Path of Diablo has added this feature and I believe he didn't do any hardcoding changes, not sure. But anyhow, it would be easy to contact him about it.

I love crafting, but I also hate it. It's so tedious. A lot of wasted time can be saved by a probably easy addable feature.

I think anyone who played Path of Exile would agree that this is a really nice feature. IMO it should be high priority, not top, but definitely up there. More tedious = less fun.