Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
dlamica99
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
Would like the belt to be fully stocked once you die and pick up body.

Would like to have the ability to add more than one point when adding stacks. would like either a x5 or a x10 a click. manually clicking like 700+ skill points is stupid.

make it so that when i use skill in town that i dont use up my mana. so when trying to summon things i dont have to talk npc to refill mana to keep summing and ect, also make it so your hp doesnt drain in town.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Maybe this is something that can't be done until Sigma but a kill counter would be pretty cool. Realm Event could have lots of challenges with this feature.
Darkrising
Fallen
1 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Would like an Orb to make items invisible such as weapon- more cosmetic than anything but it wouldnt hurt
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Fumbles wrote:Maybe this is something that can't be done until Sigma but a kill counter would be pretty cool. Realm Event could have lots of challenges with this feature.

If I remember correctly, Snej mod has a kill counter. It's basically a charm that counts kills and other statistics. So it would be possible.
woad
Fallen
1 | 0
I would love to see some love for a TSlam barb. My favorite median build of all time was in median 2k8 and have yet to get that same feeling. It was based around the raven runeword if I'm remembering correctly. Time strike proc fest with snake stance and thunder slam. I recently got back into median and noticed that tslam had received a pretty powerful nerf from 3/2 to 50% wdm. Kinda ganked any hope for me in that reguard. Also, any info on why it was would be appreciated. Did I miss a TSlam meta while I was away?
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
I have 2 suggestions:

1. Dual weild is just too damn hard to pull off. Perhaps giving a dual wielding char like assassin extra def buff or something.

2. Progression is much much harder now than before. Dcow is harder to reach due to baal and the early game charms are not accessible to some chars due to torajan jungle being too rough of an area to progress through without decent gear. Also the place is too huge and take a long time to traverse if you want to go charm farming for better stats!
nico27
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
1. Buff stormeye totem or change the mechanics somehow so that it becomes a viable option. I tried to make a stormeye totemancer against all advice and saw for myself that it really is way inferior to other totems. It only multihits if targets are in a straight line one after the other which only occurs in very few instances of the game, and all the totems seem to target the same enemy all the time whereas the fireheart totems usually fire at different enemies, therefore greatly improving AoE.

2. It would be the nicest thing if a skill dmg calculator was available, and especially for Oskills and skills that appear on procs. If that's not possible, a full description of the skills in the documentation would be a good step in that direction.

Really liked the changed in the last patch, keep up the good work!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
woad wrote:noticed that tslam had received a pretty powerful nerf from 3/2 to 50% wdm. Kinda ganked any hope for me in that reguard. Also, any info on why it was would be appreciated. Did I miss a TSlam meta while I was away?

There was a full damage rework that scaled damage factor by 8 across the board, so what you're seeing is almost entirely just a number rework vs a nerf. It didn't necessarily go from 150% to 50%, but rather the damage numbers were factored so that the new 50% Tslam would feel the same as the old 150% Tslam.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Progression in early -> mid end game went out of whack a lot in new patches.
Even weirder that easy farm-able area is locked behind difficult wall

1. DCow behind DBaal
2. Bremmtown behind fauzt (bremmtown is easy if you have summon to distract them + kill from range)
3. Toraja behind Toraja forest / Teganze (ok, tbh i havent check new toraja yet, but it was super breeze in the past)

Basically usually I would try farm easy level in destruction so i can get at least shrine / SU / jewel / set in a sweep. So far K3KBA and TA is still farm-able although sometimes i tend to died randomly. Next farm-able area is nihlathak for signets, which after removal of Jitan making is more reason to pick up the waypoint there. Khalimgrad is fun and easy, but I truly hate the invincible lantern archon. IotSS also kinda ok, but gold bias mostly there.

I know i could switch back to terror difficulty to farm shrine / jewel / set, but wouldnt it be nice if i could do it while getting SU as well in same time?
Other farm-able uber is too dangerous atm and I could die in couple of shots, first area yshari sanctum would be next easiest but the drop usually terrible as well as boring maze-layout.

I would complain about great rune and elemental rune for not rewarding enough, but as usual, my problem with median are:

Partial Set, Decent Craft, Good jewel, weak SU, eating 500 signets ----------------(Super HUGE GAP) -------------------> Full Set, Godly Craft, Godly jewel, SSSU, Elemental RW / Xis, UMO Projects
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
nico27 wrote: 2. It would be the nicest thing if a skill dmg calculator was available, and especially for Oskills and skills that appear on procs. If that's not possible, a full description of the skills in the documentation would be a good step in that direction.

I have wanted this for so long. I usually use this go guesstimate approximately how much dmg things might do: http://dev.median-xl.com/?script=skillcalc