The MedianXL 2017 v1.3 SP Miniguides Compilation

melissana
Cultist
23 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
How about Bloodzone its still playable ?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Lagertha - the Javazon - updated to 2017

Xena - the melee sorceress - will be next due to the numerous requests , so you may stop PM-ing me about it . i'll go back to the paladins after that .

adssssss wrote:How about Bloodzone its still playable ?
yes

RainXXX wrote:Can hide every guide under the spoiler?
i can , they all were a few months ago . i know the compilation takes some time to load but i won't put them back in spoilers just for that . you got quick links for fast navigating
Rotfrukten
Fallen
1 | 0
I'm currently playing through the Athelsan (Lazydin) build and I'm wondering if the dual bonuses for VoJ still works? Can't see any bonuses from the synergy tooltip.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
if you hit many targets from mid-range distance with good damage you're fine . make sure to follow the skillplan exactly and dont put any skillpoint anywhere else (other trees) , else the double bonusses will be lost and you will remain with just 1 (either more targets and crapy damage or 1 target and more damage)
Kotli
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Rotfrukten wrote:I'm currently playing through the Athelsan (Lazydin) build and I'm wondering if the dual bonuses for VoJ still works? Can't see any bonuses from the synergy tooltip.

Both bonuses work fine. The extra hits is working as you see extra bolts shoot out from it. As for the damage bonus well that goes up as well since the bolts do more damage based on both the tool tip and mob hit point bars.
delety14
Imp
5 | 0
The Magister is better than Auto Da Fe+Shadowmoon?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
you cast faster with a 2h staff , it's the main reason why i use it instead the 1h+shield option , beside the fact that it deals more damage and provides up to +6 all skills , resistances and some %TCD
MadeLaidMan
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Why aren't you going down the frost path for Snow Queen and Ice Elementals for the Xena build anymore? Also will the Queen Of Pain build still exist or be replaced like the other holy melee pally (which was #36)
Arenin
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
ChuckNoRis wrote:if you hit many targets from mid-range distance with good damage you're fine . make sure to follow the skillplan exactly and dont put any skillpoint anywhere else (other trees) , else the double bonusses will be lost and you will remain with just 1 (either more targets and crapy damage or 1 target and more damage)

Wouldn't putting points into Superbeast (from the mid-game point) put you into the Unholy alignment, causing VoJ damage to become really low though?
amenda
Prowler
17 | 0
Hi,

I'm following the Trollsin build. One instruction that I'm having trouble completing is where you say "MO gear to acheive -100% resistance to poison and fire" Im only in early Terror, but where can I find mystical orbs that have this property? They don't seem to be for sale.

Thanks