Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
seems like you should report that in the bugs thread
niqqa
Rust Claw
81 | 4
The problem is not with TTAD but with 100% dmg conversion WDM skills. From what I've heard, SB's lightning missile applies CB, but not TTAD. Also, sorry for hijacking this thread. :oops: Time to move discussion to a more appropriate thread.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
niqqa wrote:The problem is not with TTAD but with 100% dmg conversion WDM skills.

Then normal knife throw should re-trigger doom with ttad, but it doesn't.

And yeah I don't know why I didn't just make a new thread.
Avoid
Stone Warrior
31 | 1
Ok so me and my friend is attempting The Startled Witch, we don't ever die how ever everytime she has healed after a certain time, she healed at 70% and 50% in an instant, just in 1 tick. we kept Wyrd and Purifying, does not make sense. we will keep going, any reason someone can give us as to why she does this? I can record too but honestly we do exactly as in the video.

EDIT: Ok so I decided to try alone to see if it was something to do with being in a 2 player, I fought her for 51 minutes which got her to 50% precisely and at that moment she healed to full in an instant.

Any help?
MC_Sword
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hey, I've been trying this build for a couple of days, nice one! Fun to play, and with easy optaining gear it is quite powerfull, but aboute crafting this bow. It is impossible to get CtC arrow on striking, I spend literally 6h in my office today :P trying craft descent bow, and NEVER get ctc arrow roll .. :( This one is best I got:

Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Very nice bow! :thumb:
npnl19
Destroyer
7 | 0
mine :)
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Avoid wrote:Ok so me and my friend is attempting The Startled Witch, we don't ever die how ever everytime she has healed after a certain time, she healed at 70% and 50% in an instant, just in 1 tick. we kept Wyrd and Purifying, does not make sense. we will keep going, any reason someone can give us as to why she does this? I can record too but honestly we do exactly as in the video.

EDIT: Ok so I decided to try alone to see if it was something to do with being in a 2 player, I fought her for 51 minutes which got her to 50% precisely and at that moment she healed to full in an instant.

Any help?

Keep applying open wounds with wyrd and make sure to not die by the surrounding witches.
Moasseman
Cog
214 | 14
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I can barely step into Unfathomed lands before getting destroyed by all the light bulbs of doom :(

Keeping scourge up does absolutely nothing since I would have to spam them constantly to keep few up. 2k life on them ain't enough to withstand anything
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Long time no visit this thread. Glad to see you guys got good tantrum bow at early ladder :thumb:
Moasseman wrote:I can barely step into Unfathomed lands before getting destroyed by all the light bulbs of doom :(

Keeping scourge up does absolutely nothing since I would have to spam them constantly to keep few up. 2k life on them ain't enough to withstand anything

2k life? That's too low man. Can you post your gear? Also did you usually use DA (Divine Apparition)?. Summon Scourge => DA near the ball then tantrum (Vindicate if needed) => DA on other balls.
Avoid wrote:Ok so me and my friend is attempting The Startled Witch, we don't ever die how ever everytime she has healed after a certain time, she healed at 70% and 50% in an instant, just in 1 tick. we kept Wyrd and Purifying, does not make sense. we will keep going, any reason someone can give us as to why she does this? I can record too but honestly we do exactly as in the video.

Any help?

You already have 100% OW?. Also 51 minutes seems too much for this uber. You don't need to use Wyrd to apply OW to her. There is a TU Hard Leather Armor with Arrow proc on damage helps a lot. Just buff all your skill then keep purifying her. Arrow proc would do the ow part.