The MedianXL 2017 v1.3 SP Miniguides Compilation

NikafieNd
Abomination
152 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Are you still going to update these builds Chuck? I heard mention you were in the process of it, but with sigma getting very close are you still planning on doing it?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
all the builds are up to date lol . they all got the "XVI" tag . ;)

what i have mentioned was about adding more of them , but my spare time at the moment is almost zero , so even those 2 new builds at the end of the compilation (inside spoilers) that i have added at the end of jully will have to wait to be completed ...untill....november.. i think , when i might finaly have some time for some real gaming (beside those 2 , i still have 6 more of them almost done , that i just didn't have time to finish) . i hope i don't lose my interest for Median untill then O-) . the last time , the pause i took from playing median was of 2 years (-:

as for Sigma , i have a strong feeling that it won't come up for public this year , maby just some betas for a few members to test . Looking at how my real life is going at the moment , i don't think i will be playing much of it when it comes out , not that i don't want to , but because i won't have enough time to play it as i want to . I might take it for a spin , but i don't think i will be into having a Sigma compilation , because it's an enormous ammount of work that would take months to complete ; i now have less than 10 hours a week for gaming , so at this "speed" it would take ages to be done (1 or 2 builds per month) .even updating all those builds from 2012 to XVI took me about 6 months , but when going from zero , with full new builds and an almost new game , it would take a lot more + a shitload of time to farm the gear you actualy need (even the tought about it gives me a chill on the spine). ...but who knows what might happen until then ? Never say never...

i now prefer a round of dota2 when i come home from work , and be done with it . My wife takes the rest of my spare time :))
MadeLaidMan
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Although it's not specifically mentioned in the Road Warrior Hawk build, should I equip 2 MOTW barb axes on switch?
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yes
Funinyourgame
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
I wonder for the Sagittarius build. I used to play a Bow Druid with Spore shot due to the very powerful effect of casting 2 arrows with all the same effect, causing it to go behind Immune ennemies and having a good chance of hitting the weaker uberbosses or clearing rooms very fast. Why use Cascade instead? Was spore changed so much that its no longer useful? IS it easier to boost with items?
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
cascade has insane range and hits enemies offscreen, spore shot is great in high density areas, different skills for different situations
Funinyourgame
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
Alright, that was my guess in the first place. Thank you for confirming it.
John Silver
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thank you for the efforts of this guide.
I'm searching for list of cap/breakpoints. for example, what is the cap on -%enemy elemental ressitance?

Hope there is knowledge to find.

Best of luck, and full support from here
MadeLaidMan
Acid Prince
47 | 0
John Silver wrote:Thank you for the efforts of this guide.
I'm searching for list of cap/breakpoints. for example, what is the cap on -%enemy elemental ressitance?

Hope there is knowledge to find.

Best of luck, and full support from here

I know that enemy resists cap at -100% of any particular resistance, as for other caps/breakpoints, I know someone made a thing like that on the forum somewhere. It may even be a sticky IDK.
MadeLaidMan
Acid Prince
47 | 0
I just noticed on the Lucky Strike build, you have the end game helm listed as Ram (Xis), instead of Ra (Xis), which I believe is what you meant to put for that given Ram is a Barb weapon RW.