The Stormcaller

ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Check this amu guys, looking good for a strombuild ;)

Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ixvid_ wrote:Check this amu guys, looking good for a strombuild ;)

Wow, nice doom proc, 2 allskill, L/Cspell dmg, AND lvl 24 hailstorm
Pretty damn good craft.
noal
Cog
208 | 15
Icegod101 wrote:
ixvid_ wrote:Check this amu guys, looking good for a strombuild ;)

Wow, nice doom proc, 2 allskill, L/Cspell dmg, AND lvl 24 hailstorm
Pretty damn good craft.

Why need Doom? Also he Moed cold dmg on it i think
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Yep, I add 15xMO +1% cold and one +1% lght dmg, thats from +32 lvl require goes, but the rest of the stats was already in, especially 24 to Hailstorm ^^ Pretty eficient, although now I deal aboute 5k cold dmg from single hailstorm cast.
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Also yesterday I found this ring (modded with -x cold/light res MOs). Im using full Zerae's set, because I found it pretty much randomly with other characters (only shield came from special box, unfortunatly with 1 soc only) but for mid game (I am actually on lvl 106) I am crushing terror on /p8 easily.

noal
Cog
208 | 15
ixvid_ wrote:Also yesterday I found this ring (modded with -x cold/light res MOs). Im using full Zerae's set, because I found it pretty much randomly with other characters (only shield came from special box, unfortunatly with 1 soc only) but for mid game (I am actually on lvl 106) I am crushing terror on /p8 easily.

With full set and that amount of charms almost any build can do terror p8 easily.... But for ring and amu, I do suggest that you roll others. Those are not as good as you think I believe, and there are lots of possible improvement, for example amu aim for + 3-4 all skill
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Sure, for late game it could be not enough, but this is my first attempt with Stormzon, and with full set already I'm giving this build best shot ;)
Lewstherin
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
im pretty happy with that
OminousWaffle
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I am pretty sure somewhere in the guide it mentioned getting all the elemental runes took about 10-11 runs. Unfortunately I have not had this luck as of yet and am still only at 1 rune (Fire) after about 10 runs. Maybe my luck is just that bad or is there a way to increase the drop chance by drinking a pot maybe?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
OminousWaffle wrote:I am pretty sure somewhere in the guide it mentioned getting all the elemental runes took about 10-11 runs. Unfortunately I have not had this luck as of yet and am still only at 1 rune (Fire) after about 10 runs. Maybe my luck is just that bad or is there a way to increase the drop chance by drinking a pot maybe?

Mf doesnt influence the drop rate of runes, both normal and elemental, same goes for unknown skull 1 drop rates , its pretty much the same as elemental runes iirc.