Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Stealthmaster wrote:If Bartuc dies golems are still killable. Just watch out the Immolation Bombs :)

There are always one or two that just wont die. It's weird.
suntorytime
Monkey King
269 | 6
Blood Golems will be vulnerable after they successfully hit you or your minions. However, if u have some familiars summoned, they will 'stun' those golems forever
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
chippvant wrote:Blood Golems will be vulnerable after they successfully hit you or your minions. However, if u have some familiars summoned, they will 'stun' those golems forever

Ah thats what I saw, however, I even tried exiting the room and going back in allowing the golem to recover and then go back in to finish him but still he was hitting my elementals but didn't want to become vulnerable again.

I will try finishing the golems off and with one left summon bartuc again to see what happens.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
The more I play it, the more I love it. It's not a fun build to 'travel' to ubers but the ubers themselves are quite doable. Already got jitan's trophy, got akarat, king koth, and some others :)

CoV was hard and didn't complete it yet.

Question about Upgrade for the CFM:
I instakilled one of the bosses (think Malthael) in one sec, but then the other spawned and he immediately went down to half health bar but then it stopped. I was throwing fricking thunderstones onto him for at least 20 seconds without hurting him. I tried to reposition, I tried everything. I can't kill him.

I was not experiencing lag nor was I misfiring him. Are there known problems with this uber?
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
*bump* would really like to know why Thunderstone doesn't kill the CoV crystal ball anymore? Because I have been spamming it for days with -200 enemy light res 21-27k light dmg and tried Abyss, it doesn't want to get hurt. It hasn't spawned with any elemental resists yet so I really dont get it.
suntorytime
Monkey King
269 | 6
1. They cast rathma's chosen on themself on low health, just try to kill them as fast as possible.
2. Crystal Ball doesn't have heroic shield, it's randomly immune to any elements, so remake game when you see it's immune to light.
XxShaggy101xX
Invader
9 | 0
Ok so how come when i make the Everfolk RW now in the war staff it does not give the same bonuses such as the Lightning/Cold Spell dmg anymore? Did they change the RW at a later date after this guide was posted or what?
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
XxShaggy101xX wrote:Ok so how come when i make the Everfolk RW now in the war staff it does not give the same bonuses such as the Lightning/Cold Spell dmg anymore? Did they change the RW at a later date after this guide was posted or what?

Should it get spell damage in the first place?
Ben-
Team Member
346 | 354
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Mind Badge
Brainstormer... cool ideas and theories
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
It shouldn't get spell dmg, any spell dmg seen would have come from jewels used to make the runeword
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
crystal ball has boss mods, sometimes it's omgwtf hard to hurt (stone skin, magic resistance) => just remake the game and pray for your luck