Unholy melee paladin - Lemures *WIP*

Notram
Stone Warrior
34 | 2
Chronos69 wrote:Can some of you guys post an image of an optimal crafted weapon for mid-game?
Chronos69
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Notram wrote:
Chronos69 wrote:Can some of you guys post an image of an optimal crafted weapon for mid-game?

Nice, thanks. Any kind of shrine? Or is there some recommended?
Edited by Chronos69 4 years.
Qwiker
Destroyer
6 | 0
Quiet or sacred(if you go lemures)/fascinating(if you go nlood thorns) - i recommend go sacred/fascinating.

You solvemana problems by MOing weapon with 40 mana per atack (goes to 200)

This is mine weapon. Crafted and blessed with sacred. Rolling another one in stash to get proc +5skill +cold dmg.
vekara
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Qwiker wrote:Quiet or sacred(if you go lemures)/fascinating(if you go nlood thorns) - i recommend go sacred/fascinating.

You solvemana problems by MOing weapon with 40 mana per atack (goes to 200)

This is mine weapon. Crafted and blessed with sacred. Rolling another one in stash to get proc +5skill +cold dmg.

I have very similar one, but with 4 paladin skills. Im using sha runes in weapon since it feels so slow othervise
Qwiker
Destroyer
6 | 0
I got it filled with diamonds. I put 6 points into rupture (just for longer duration insread of 30s) and atack speed is pretty good
vekara
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Jovoman
Cog
234 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
good to know guys which kind of stuff you went, im atm in TU4 gear how can i farm malthael set in best way or to get shrines and crafted bases? especially quite/ sacred ones,

im going with lemure pure i like the skill very much
2cat
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jovoman wrote:good to know guys which kind of stuff you went, im atm in TU4 gear how can i farm malthael set in best way or to get shrines and crafted bases? especially quite/ sacred ones,

K3k for sure bro
But i think u can farm nihla for 400sigs first
He often drops scared unqiue too
Beginner friendly farm location for ump
Qwiker
Destroyer
6 | 0
Tbh, sha filled looks more interesting. Definitly gonna try it.
I crafted very nice helmet (+5sk, 25% cold spell dmg and glat vit), but probably it will stay on chest when i will get malthael crown for 3set piece :-|

Jovoman wrote:good to know guys which kind of stuff you went, im atm in TU4 gear how can i farm malthael set in best way or to get shrines and crafted bases? especially quite/ sacred ones,

Early lvls the best way is k3k. I mostly prefer fauztin ville. Uhm is very popular now so don't expect much on sellers cause most ppl search for quiet/sacred. Malthael's Crown is also hard to get (found one seller but price was :-8 ).
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
I'm also following this build (thanks for writing it!) since I never played a Paladin and found my Orb of Annihilation Assassin very lacking (due to missing scaling of the skill). It's been pretty great so far, but due to level I've only completed lvl 110 ubers to this point. I'm playing in single player since getting all the rare uniques is hard enough already in SP so I don't want resets and lower drop rate, so I got full Malthael set which works really well.

I can see why the OP said he's playing fire/Blood Thorns after comparing it with Lemures at cow runs, the clear speed is higher with lvl 1 Blood Thorns than with maxed Lemure for me. However I'm going to continue with Lemures since I think it's better single target damage and probably switch to Blood Thorns once I got all the charms I'm going for (as in, not the purify ones).