The Sumodin

snjac
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
RealitySukks wrote:i got almost everything from the Endgame gear but nothing changed for me... still get 1 hits in so much areas.
280k Defense, all res over 80 and phys 50 with buffs. Dont know what i am doing wrong.

Could you show your gear and minion stats? :)
RealitySukks
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ofc i can

Ammy is crap.

Weapon
► Show Spoiler

Armor
► Show Spoiler

Belt
► Show Spoiler

Boots
► Show Spoiler

Gloves
► Show Spoiler

Helm
► Show Spoiler

Ring x2
► Show Spoiler

Shield
► Show Spoiler

Stats
► Show Spoiler
Droggo
Vampiress
35 | 0
Yo, how do you get that gear so fast man, i'm at 116 and dont even have one thing from the end gear. Nothing drops for me.
RealitySukks
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Some stuff just drop for me on k3k and trading.
Droggo
Vampiress
35 | 0
RealitySukks wrote:Some stuff just drop for me on k3k and trading.

kurast3000? Alot of stuff drop there?

I play singleplayer btw, that's prob why..
RealitySukks
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
k3k on Hell drop always nice stuff for me :D 2 - 5 SU's or Sets
Droggo
Vampiress
35 | 0
RealitySukks wrote:k3k on Hell drop always nice stuff for me :D 2 - 5 SU's or Sets

Not bad man.

Can the endgame gear be collected on singleplayer? Is it worth it or should i just go multi
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
So, played this build, atm at 112. Some feedback:
1: Minion res cap is 75%, Im saying this cuz in midgame gear you have like 500 minion res monkaS
2: I dont see why you're not prioritizing minion res on the honos, and I definetly dont see the point of all res MOs on honos in the early game, you use resist pgems to take care of res. On the minion res, having 25% in normal and 75% (cap) in NM makes them nearly immortal to elemental damage.

Other than that, really good guide, clear, definetly works very well and very good for starters. Just a nice cheap build to get started (yeah im 112 but I cant imagine this would be bad in k3k so far its facerolling everything so hard that it just would shock me if it couldn't k3k; dunc will be interesting tho).
vendettas
Skeleton
2 | 0
RealitySukks wrote:i got almost everything from the Endgame gear but nothing changed for me... still get 1 hits in so much areas.
280k Defense, all res over 80 and phys 50 with buffs. Dont know what i am doing wrong.

I'm no where near your stats and have easily cleared everything up to and including level 110 ubers - have you at least done that much?
gregork3k
Fallen
1 | 0
Struggled with this build will be rerolli g