The Sumodin

snjac
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Powelskie wrote:would you use any set items and if that was the case, which set would you use :D

I would not use any kind of set as this build requires 2 honorific items and other sacred unique items that give you:
+ to skills
+ to minion life / damage / resistance

Furthermore there are no sacred paladin sets that give you everything on every item + bonues, according to Sets
ebiil
Fallen
1 | 0
For life and death, is the holy alignment for %power only activated while vessel of justice is active or you just get increased power passively?

edit: Ah nevermind, just read it increases the max amount of skills points Scourge can have, makes sense.
mk2003
Fallen
1 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
how about point incarnation ? that's Acting on Minio?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
mk2003 wrote:how about point incarnation ? that's Acting on Minio?

The effects of Incarnation are locked behind Solar Flare. So you would have to use Solar Flare all the time, and that's just not the way I want to go with this build.
snjac
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HechtHeftig wrote:
mk2003 wrote:how about point incarnation ? that's Acting on Minio?

The effects of Incarnation are locked behind Solar Flare. So you would have to use Solar Flare all the time, and that's just not the way I want to go with this build.

With everything going on this build doesn't even have enough skill points to build this, unless you would remove plague for this.
YBGnome
Invader
8 | 0
first thing first congratulation for the build, i'm enjoying it a lot, atm level 114 farming torajan jungles for 115.
after that little premise, this is the start of my 3rd with this build and i wanted to share some of my experiences, thoughts and plans with you guys.

first some small changes i made:
1) i got 1 point in solar flare while levelling so i could use retaliate way easier and i'm using it even now, the 10 sec duration is not a bother for me and i picked up reincarnation only later when i felt i needed a bit more ar and it's working wonders, when it's active i jump from 16k to 28k with just a 1 point wonder.

2) for the stats i put 200 points into dex since i have reincarnation and i'm planning to drop it all once i have the weapon i want (more on that later), strength enough for gear and the rest into vitality since i want to have more life.

3) instead of using a crafted belt and boots with kali rw i choose to switch to honorific gloves while using a wormtongue and zealot rush for more dex and ar, with this i feel even 200 points in dex and only 1 in incarnation are enough for the moment.

as a body armor i choose acidblood instead of queen of glass (i don't like the armor too mutch) and after that i switched to hell grinswold's heart for the free stats, res and +1 to all skills, and finally a dragonheart with some shitty crafted jewels on a light plate i found on my way to act 5 when i needed more def (jumped from 76k to 156k). as a shield i used catechumen instead of shadowmoon for the huge res bonus, loa and some bonus damage and switched it recently with a sacred paladin shield crafted with some random shrines nightmare k3kba blessed me with since i got +4 to pally skills on it, since i had a shitton of resistences at that point (about 250% all elementals) so the loss from catechumen didn't hurt at all.

4) levelling is so easy and usually you don't need to do mutch since the minions do the work, just teleport from time to time so they don't spread too mutch and leave you open for damage, like this both challenges where a joke, the bosses i found hard to fight where duriel (no teleport inside the chamber so colosseum is less effective), diablo (huge area damage, minions die too quickly and you need to get back to town to resummon wasting a lot of time), and baal (same motivation as diablo and i died on him a lot more than diablo (random flamestrikes where i teleported to)), the rest of the content until ubers was a joke, then i died some more on iotss (for some mistakes on my part), cows (lot of monsters rushing to you, even retaliate couldn't help me at time since there were so mutch the knockback effect got weaker) and koth (i'm not doing that shit until i get blessed life).

my plans for the future:
1) get a good magical crafted paladin blunt weapon, paladin shield, paladin helmet and gloves, prossibly with +skills where possible and tainted or shimmering blessing (minion damage or -enemy poison res) and keep wormtongue and zealot rush for the moment.

2) get hivemind, i don't know why you didn't mention it as an helmet choice (up to +3 paladin skills, -35 enemy poison res, +19 to hive, 40 minion life and 50 minion damage and 4 sockets against the 0 of the elemental rw), is for this bad boy that i want more points into vitality since the extra energy and 25% max mana from it help with the resummon once the minions die, since it's an SU i think i can find it while farming before duncraig (hopefully).

3) i hope k3kba drop laz set armor for me since it have a set drop bias, this piece too i don't know why it's not even mentioned since it's so good (max 150 minion life and damage, 25 minion res, good defense, +5% max res and 5% pd), beaten by goetia plate (+3 skills, max 200 minion life, 150 minion damage and about the same def).

4) i would love to get alnair (max 3 all sklills, ignore target defense, max 75 minion life, 100 minion damage, 25 minion res and 100 tcd), once i get it i can respec out incarnation and all the points in dexterity for more vitality, while still keeping solar flare for retaliate, and switch out both belt and boots for minion crafted ones.

5) craft good jewels, i think i would need them so mutch once i get some usable crafted gear and they will make a pretty good difference for 20k+ scourge life.

6) farm iotss ad nauseam to gamble for rings and amulets, hoping for a +skills and lightning arena amulet (some croud control is always nice and can work wonder with retaliate).

sorry for the textwall and gl with thje grind
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Honestly, I'm still thinking if I should just drop Plague. It feels quite weak at times.

As for your gear suggestions: Yes, those will be the endgame gear. I didn't mention it yet, because it didn't drop for me yet. As for crafts: I'm not really sure I'd like to use crafts since it takes so long to get a good roll. I'm still using the Dies Metus for the minion resist and nearly 100% minion life, whereas my blessed honorifics have nearly 100% minion damage each.

atm I'm trying to find a way to kill Quov Tsin. It seems I will need an oskill for that. As for gear: I'll probably use Iceshell, topspin and Wheel of Fortune and socket the rest with Gems except for poison.

Either way, this guide is still WIP and I still need to test out a lot. Thank you very much for your suggestions! I'll try it out!
Deliw
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello,

New player here, how am I supposed to bless honorifics.
From what I read it's sacred honorific + shrine + arcane crystal ?

Doesn't seem to work for me u_u

Thanks.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Deliw wrote:Hello,

New player here, how am I supposed to bless honorifics.
From what I read it's sacred honorific + shrine + arcane crystal ?

Doesn't seem to work for me u_u

Thanks.

The cost to bless was increased. You have to cube it with 2 arcane crystals and the shrine
Deliw
Skeleton
2 | 0
Thanks for the information.
Doesn't seem to be working with tainted shrines...
It works with magical though.

Edit: Nevermind, it worked in the end
Edited by Deliw 5 years.