Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I put Pgems in there more more resist and max resist. Runewords, Weapon and shield have nice jewelcrafted jewels with minion life and damage in their sockets.
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HechtHeftig wrote:I put Pgems in there more more resist and max resist. Runewords, Weapon and shield have nice jewelcrafted jewels with minion life and damage in their sockets.

Aren't you already maxed resists with the level 115 and below charms?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Tanin wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:I put Pgems in there more more resist and max resist. Runewords, Weapon and shield have nice jewelcrafted jewels with minion life and damage in their sockets.

Aren't you already maxed resists with the level 115 and below charms?

No, you can get up to 90 Maximum resists. And gems increase that limit by 1 each. It‘s more about max resist than normal resist.
Jettia
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Could Bone Scalpel (Sacred) be used in place of Dies Metus? Just found one and it seems pretty good but Im not sure.
dongflexer
Bone Archer
77 | 8
What does your ideal jewel have? >15% minion life or damage? what other modifiers are best? HP?
Darkeclipsee
Destroyer
6 | 0
Sseems like I cannot put points in the skills required... If I choose either path, the other ones are blocked... am I doing something wrong? For example, It doesn't seems that I can use Scourge + Colosseum and life and death...
snjac
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
dongflexer wrote:What does your ideal jewel have? >15% minion life or damage? what other modifiers are best? HP?

I crafted myself jewels with:

minion life + minion damage + life / stats / defense

But takes several AC to get one decent jewel like that
kurnis
Acid Prince
49 | 0
Darkeclipsee wrote:Sseems like I cannot put points in the skills required... If I choose either path, the other ones are blocked... am I doing something wrong? For example, It doesn't seems that I can use Scourge + Colosseum and life and death...

seems like a good question. How does this work?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Jettia wrote:Could Bone Scalpel (Sacred) be used in place of Dies Metus? Just found one and it seems pretty good but Im not sure.

Yes definitely. It's a good option for midgame, but it's outshadowed by any decent shrine-crafted weapon. Here is my weapon (with socket fillers). It's far from great though. It could still roll +5 skills and more minion life/damage.

► Show Spoiler

dongflexer wrote:What does your ideal jewel have? >15% minion life or damage? what other modifiers are best? HP?

My ideal jewel? 20 or more minion damage/life. But it's hard to get one with more than 15% already, so you can take those until you get better ones later on. Other good stats are -stat requirements, indestructible modifier, resists, life, +%Attack rating, +%to attributes, hit recovery.... so yeah anything that seems useful.

kurnis wrote:
Darkeclipsee wrote:Sseems like I cannot put points in the skills required... If I choose either path, the other ones are blocked... am I doing something wrong? For example, It doesn't seems that I can use Scourge + Colosseum and life and death...

seems like a good question. How does this work?

I don't understand the question. Life and Death and Scourge are in the same skill tree. And unless you put points in the other neutral tree that starts with Vessel of Retribution or the unholy tree, the holy tree will not be locked. Respec and see if that problem persists. Here are screenshots of my trees. Make sure to insert points only in those trees/skills.

► Show Spoiler
Dummheit
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hi, thanks for your guide! I dont understand this honor stuff. T1 Belt Honor etc. how i can craft such a thing?