Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tylerfar wrote:Crash,

Maybe I have a poorly rolled version, but what is the benefit to using Dacana's Fist instead of the TU?

Dacana's is for farming purposes. Otherwise, you'd be looking into an Abandoned craft with zon skills, good % and flat dex rolls, and maybe lightning pierce. the recommended set gloves will work very well too.
puremors
Imp
5 | 0
any tips what merc to use and his gear ?
thundertrash
Invader
8 | 0
I am guessing that HORAZON'S SANCTUM is impossible with this build.

Tried like 10 times and the mob just moves, the entire ground is AOE that you can't leech through, and hammers do zero damage when the boss spawns portals against a wall.

Also no mana leech makes this build very hard later on when you have lots of + skills and everything is expensive.

Anyone have some advice?
Trevas83
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
thundertrash wrote:I am guessing that HORAZON'S SANCTUM is impossible with this build.

Tried like 10 times and the mob just moves, the entire ground is AOE that you can't leech through, and hammers do zero damage when the boss spawns portals against a wall.

Also no mana leech makes this build very hard later on when you have lots of + skills and everything is expensive.

Anyone have some advice?

I didn’t have any trouble here, your hammer should be fairly inexpensive. Once you get that horazon charm, the mana steal should have you rolling in mana from HoZ physical damage.
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
^ What Trevas said. It was a lot of kiting and chasing, but overall wasn't hard. Monsters die really fast to Hammer, so clutter isn't an issue.
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
puremors wrote:any tips what merc to use and his gear ?

Crash wrote:I never used a merc, but if you really want one, may as well get the a5 merc because he can stun and use gift of the wild for even more physical damage to you. I felt that for this play style, merc dies too often because he doesn’t keep up with kiting and monsters won’t follow you into hammers if they’re attacking him.
[

Answered back on page 10. Haven't gotten around to gearing a merc appropriately and logically instead of just picking and choosing items like others might and just say "yea this works"
Expanse
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
i know u answered it in the details below gear recommendations but iam still a little unsure as to what to Mo

got 25 life leech, and still 30 lvl of mo's on wpn free - 163 fcr bp seems little off using black void atm and that seems to hard to obtain without endless loop.
now iam thinking wether ed or ewd maybe ds? little lost thx
tylerfar
Pit Knight
118 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ive used the A3 Abjurer for now, doesnt seem to hinder my char. He's also horribly geared and very much holds his own.
thundertrash
Invader
8 | 0
Crash wrote:^ What Trevas said. It was a lot of kiting and chasing, but overall wasn't hard. Monsters die really fast to Hammer, so clutter isn't an issue.

I went and did a few other charms, came back, was much easier (got him in a good spot)

I am currently level 111 - not sure what to do next. Guessing level up, but not sure where to go to get some good drops.
Dantares
Prowler
17 | 0
For the PhysRes MO, does the "Reduce Damage by 6" represent 6 points of damage? Do you still recommend using these MO's, as it only reduces 30 Damage?

Edit: I ask because I'm in Hell Act 5 and regular monsters are taking my HP down kinda spiky-ish.