Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Elbro87 wrote:Can you show some picture of your current gear?
I am trying to get the midgame gear atm but i got some problems with farming TA on destruction and i dont know if farming TA on Terror gives anything.

Here you go:
http://imgur.com/a/JoijU

What problems do you encounter?
Elbro87
Skeleton
2 | 0
I guess my minions die to fast or i dont do enough dmg fast enough. I only got 9 flayers, 6 Rampagor, 7 Lamia and 1 Void. My rampagor only got 50k life without flayers bonus. When i see videos of other summoners they got alot more minons then i do :(. I use 1 howling, 1 deaths fury and 3 frostclaw totem, is that right ? And how far is the range of frostclaw ?

And i just cant find any Magical shrines :(
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I am trying to get the midgame gear atm but i got some problems with farming TA on destruction and i dont know if farming TA on Terror gives anything.

Farming TA on Terror can be very good if you are lucky and get parts of the lazarus set or the summon set. I can farm TA dest easy with lazarus belt + cap, summoner set statt + armor, felblood and crafts and TU's + craft on merc.

For shrines farm terror fauzt
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Elbro87 wrote:I guess my minions die to fast or i dont do enough dmg fast enough. I only got 9 flayers, 6 Rampagor, 7 Lamia and 1 Void. My rampagor only got 50k life without flayers bonus. When i see videos of other summoners they got alot more minons then i do :(. I use 1 howling, 1 deaths fury and 3 frostclaw totem, is that right ? And how far is the range of frostclaw ?

And i just cant find any Magical shrines :(

Well, there are only 2 keyitems you need in order to farm TA easily. 1: a good bow for your merc. You can craft that one with any shrine. You only need to watch out to get lots of +max damage and ED on it. You can change it up and improve it later.
2: a good staff. One that has +10-13 to necromancer skill levels. This one can be found anywhere in terror.

1DFT, 1Howling 3FCT is correct. The range of the frostclaw totem is a little less than a screen.

I hope so was able to help!
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
HechtHeftig wrote:

Here you go:

With your setup what ubers/areas are difficult for you?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
fkfhnis wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:

Here you go:

Well, I have used this gear ever since the "fauztinville" part in my guide. And there were only 2 areas that were somewhat difficult:
Yshari Sanctum (simply because getting back the corpse is so annoying)
and Vizjun (mostly because you have to get the 2nd purify right. And it's hard to do when you're swarmed all the time.)

Concerning the other ubers that I didn't finish yet:

Startled witch, Uldyssian, Void, Athulua: Haven't tried yet.

Laz: attempted, but failed hard. Mostly because either mercs or Rampagors or Lamias or totems will kill the Laz totems and then you and your minions die. I have no strategy for this yet since you have to get another 50% open wounds and a defense that will let you survive. But then you can still be crowded by groupies.

Zorun Tzin: attempted, but failed as well. I used multiple strategies but the main problem is: your totems will target the enemy totems as well. That's why you sometimes can't hurt Zorun Tzin in time before the shield goes up again. If you just teleport away it seems like he's always invulnerable. I don't know why that happens. I can't imagine that the totems have a range of 3 screens, but well, that seems to be the case.

Triune: The main problem is the instagibbing meteors that you can't see due to massive sprites all over the screen. If you teleport and you get stuck: bam, dead. If you run: oh the meteor targets a minion, right where you were walking to just now and you can't se it due to all the special effects: bam, dead.
If you want to farm this, do only the first room.

Astrogah: I tried it only once with psyonic storm but that was a mistake. I can imagine that Boneyard can help us there. But I'd have to test it out.

Kabraxis: Has the soulstealer affix so you can't use any summons. I tried him once before and got him down by 1/3 using only Psyonic Storm from Kerrigans Chest (I didn't have Manastorm back then). I think it's possible. But most likely it's easier with flamestrike oskill from
Ladon (Xis)

Anyway. these 9 ubers are really hard. But the rest is 100% definitely possible.
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
HechtHeftig wrote:
fkfhnis wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:

Here you go:

Well, I have used this gear ever since the "fauztinville" part in my guide. And there were only 2 areas that were somewhat difficult:
Yshari Sanctum (simply because getting back the corpse is so annoying)
and Vizjun (mostly because you have to get the 2nd purify right. And it's hard to do when you're swarmed all the time.)

Concerning the other ubers that I didn't finish yet:

Startled witch, Uldyssian, Void, Athulua: Haven't tried yet.

Laz: attempted, but failed hard. Mostly because either mercs or Rampagors or Lamias or totems will kill the Laz totems and then you and your minions die. I have no strategy for this yet since you have to get another 50% open wounds and a defense that will let you survive. But then you can still be crowded by groupies.

Zorun Tzin: attempted, but failed as well. I used multiple strategies but the main problem is: your totems will target the enemy totems as well. That's why you sometimes can't hurt Zorun Tzin in time before the shield goes up again. If you just teleport away it seems like he's always invulnerable. I don't know why that happens. I can't imagine that the totems have a range of 3 screens, but well, that seems to be the case.

Triune: The main problem is the instagibbing meteors that you can't see due to massive sprites all over the screen. If you teleport and you get stuck: bam, dead. If you run: oh the meteor targets a minion, right where you were walking to just now and you can't se it due to all the special effects: bam, dead.
If you want to farm this, do only the first room.

Astrogah: I tried it only once with psyonic storm but that was a mistake. I can imagine that Boneyard can help us there. But I'd have to test it out.

Kabraxis: Has the soulstealer affix so you can't use any summons. I tried him once before and got him down by 1/3 using only Psyonic Storm from Kerrigans Chest (I didn't have Manastorm back then). I think it's possible. But most likely it's easier with flamestrike oskill from
Ladon (Xis)

Anyway. these 9 ubers are really hard. But the rest is 100% definitely possible.

Thanks for the response. I assume you're not giving up on coming up with strategies for these fights right?
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HechtHeftig wrote:Astrogah: I tried it only once with psyonic storm but that was a mistake. I can imagine that Boneyard can help us there. But I'd have to test it out.

Unless you're targeting Boneyard off the nearest wall or darkling with precision accuracy, that will be an incredibly long fight and not worth it. Use Funeral Pyre. Nightwalker passive gives it a ton of free spell damage and cast rate, plus you can max it and stack up some fire pierce on gear, plus its a 5 second duration spell, so the fire damage will stack up quickly.

HechtHeftig wrote:Kabraxis: But most likely it's easier with flamestrike oskill from
Ladon (Xis)

Again, use Funeral Pyre. See above.
niqxarn
Cultist
22 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi,

Instead of running the set-items hat & Belt I'm running the below items (funny how I found them before the set..)

You guys think it's a good compliment or even better than the set?

Sash of Shadows
The Prophet's Veil
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Well until you get Santa Compana two more minions are a nice bonus, afterwards I would probably prefer the tcd from laz belt and the minion life you get