Dr. Strangebuff - Summoner Nec

bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
right ans sacreds not til uber terror? and dest?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
bradr wrote:right ans sacreds not til uber terror? and dest?

If nothing changed, sacred items drop from terror onwards. But you better ask that in short question thread.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
okay seems i cant do butcher terror lvl .. i did hatered fine no lamia no archeopn cast 4 totems of frost and it died...
but for some reason even blinking around to get minioons to withdraw and stack so butcher will move i cant seem to get him to wonder into cirle
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
bradr wrote:okay seems i cant do butcher terror lvl .. i did hatered fine no lamia no archeopn cast 4 totems of frost and it died...
but for some reason even blinking around to get minioons to withdraw and stack so butcher will move i cant seem to get him to wonder into cirle

You don‘t need to do BRC right aber getting to terror. You can still do that challenge on lvl 120 since it has no level Requirement.

So I’d advice to do it after reaching lvl 120 as well.

Does the bow of your merc have slow target?
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
bradr wrote:okay seems i cant do butcher terror lvl .. i did hatered fine no lamia no archeopn cast 4 totems of frost and it died...

You don‘t need to do BRC right aber getting to terror. You can still do that challenge on lvl 120 since it has no level Requirement.

So I’d advice to do it after reaching lvl 120 as well.

Does the bow of your merc have slow target?

i said butcher as in the terror one in tristam...
not brc... brc would be way much ohh i see the fear part of brc is butcher right duhs....

and yeah its the tu6 black dame all mercs gear is tu6 as you rec all with ith or jah runes for _10 and _15 en dam or en def...i cant seem to find a good strat for poistioning the bvutcher to lose his immunity to all... ive tried switching from my tu6 marrow staff to.. pax mystica so i can blink.. and make my skels and rampagers jump to where i am so the butcher moves.. but is there some strat for getting him into circle some advice on that? like i said ive discovered using blink like your vid so my minions styack so the butcher isnt pinned in place but then i think ive got him do a little dmg cast a frost totem.. and suddenly by then he has moved or is one step out of the circle or its gone poof and he is immune to all again with only a tiny bit of dmg

you know after reading the fear part of brc i think maybe i need to practice with coordinating blink and try at a slightly higher lvl so my merc doesnt end up dying after 2 or 3 minutes but he is all tu6 and angelheart amul.. and runed jah or ith has like 23k def.. and his attack is 2-6k.... after buffs etc no wonder why the priestess with black dame is a kick ass merc before i can lure him into right position..
.. i knew about archon and no lamias.. just skel and rampagers... and yeah cause its the tu6 black dame you recommend its got 20%? slow target
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
bradr wrote:i said butcher as in the terror one in tristam...
not brc... brc would be way much

Yes, the one in tristram terror difficulty is the one for BRC. You don't need to kill him for now, just leave him alone and come back when you're level 120.

General strategy for butcher is: No lamias, no Void archon (because Void archon blinds him and lamias slow him too hard)
Then, when the circle appears, cast a minion behind that circle and spamcast bend the shadows in place (it's best to cast it on a totem as soon as you've teleported once), so your minions won't go and attack him. If you're just teleporting once during that whole time, your minions will block him from entering the circle. That's why blink won't give you an advantage there.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
bradr wrote:i said butcher as in the terror one in tristam...
not brc... brc would be way much

Yes, the one in tristram terror difficulty is the one for BRC. You don't need to kill him for now, just leave him alone and come back when you're level 120.

General strategy for butcher is: No lamias, no Void archon (because Void archon blinds him and lamias slow him too hard)
Then, when the circle appears, cast a minion behind that circle and spamcast bend the shadows in place (it's best to cast it on a totem as soon as you've teleported once), so your minions won't go and attack him. If you're just teleporting once during that whole time, your minions will block him from entering the circle. That's why blink won't give you an advantage there.

right i knew no lamia and no archons.. but i didnt think about blink actually blocking him i think thats whats happening cause he always ends up right on the edge.. so maybe if i did it with bend shadows.. spanmcast at totem huh?? didnt think about that eirthter.. cool im sure its not a power issue think its just my strat wasnt good will try tweaking it and let you know
Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have all the endgame gear already.
I dont have santa compana . and farming fauntz without it seems completely impossible. I try to summon flayers behind necrobots but somehow me or the merc will die.
Love this guide and im a beast in ta and teganze, but fauntz...
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Kylrath wrote:I have all the endgame gear already.
I dont have santa compana . and farming fauntz without it seems completely impossible. I try to summon flayers behind necrobots but somehow me or the merc will die.
Love this guide and im a beast in ta and teganze, but fauntz...

TBH I can't relate at all. I started farming fauzt when I just got a Goetia Plate. At that point I had mostly honorifics, except for my hat which was the Laz cap and my magical +13 staff.

How much defense does your merc have? Mine had around 20 k when I first entered (she now has 41 k def) and she didn't die at all.

You can easily excel those values by giving her an
Erawan

Erawan
Body Armors

'LemKoCham'
Runeword Level: 83
15% Combat Speeds
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
(27 to 30)% to Strength
(27 to 30)% to Vitality
Physical Resist (13 to 15)%
(15 to 20)% Bonus to Defense
(Get a superior ancient armor, reroll until it has +35 Enhanced defense, lucky it for another 20 ED, Mo it with 5 +ED mystic orbs, then put a couple of -req jewels into it, so your merc can wear it and finally place a NIH rune into it) Plus she also gets Damage reduction and total character defense from that armor, which should make her tanky enough for most of the endgame content.

Maybe your strategy is a bit wrong? Necrobots can hit you from off-screen since your minions fill your whole screen. I usually summon 6-8 skeletal flayers in a circle around me at the edge of the screen. That's usually enough to distract enough Necrobots to not hit me directly. The other mobs should die quick enough to not affect you in the slightest. Note: Skeletal flayers might die too quickly. You should keep an eye on which skeletal flayer dies and quickly summon another one to relace the dead one. Or just go the easy way and don't stop spamming skeletal flayers at all.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You won't get hit if you teleport more often. I farmed Fauzt (albeit different totem spec, but still even squishier without Death Ward like this guide suggests and like 40 less miions) easily. My guess is you're standing around in one spot too long. Teleport more often, keep your minions on top of you, let the merc do the payload. 1 pt boneyard is a nice addition here too if you get bored of just teleporting every few seconds.