Dr. Strangebuff - Summoner Nec

DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
anhlong1122 wrote:what would you recommend for the requiment of Quo Tsin, which gear to put on the the 150 DR? I have 90 from rings and amulet

Use a
Manastorm
Manastorm
Yew Wand (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 36 to 38
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 168
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.06 per Dexterity)%
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
+50% Damage to Undead
+(31 to 40)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(9 to 20) to Immersion
+20% to Summoned Minion Resistances
+3000 Defense vs. Melee
(20 to 25)% to Energy
Maximum Lightning Resist +2%
Maximum Cold Resist +2%
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (2)
to kill him (use the oskill)
Event Horizon
if you have it. You really don't need full 150 dr if you play safe.
loruud
Destroyer
6 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I think im gettin a bug or something, when i use sacrifice, it drops the lambs but i cannot use the corpses... i am confused and having issues progressing in some places (lvl 120)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I haven't played 1.13 yet because I'm out of town until later today.

Could be a bug, but it could also be the priestress merc, who uses pagan rites to heal by consuming corpses. That happens sometimes when there are enemies around where you are summoning everything. Just in case use inner cloister wp or spider forest wp to summon everything st the beginning of a game. There are never any monsters around, so your merc won't take the corpses away.
loruud
Destroyer
6 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
it was happening before and after i upgd to 1.13 and with/without priestess alive, they do however do that pagan rites light shining thing though... but the corpses graphically are there but not actually, so wierd... happened after a respec i think, not sure (offline play)
loruud
Destroyer
6 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
oh rofl my fault, i put slain monsters rest in peace tryin to help with one of the ubers with the ressurecting zergling lookin things, it broke the corpses haha
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
You made me giggle. Here take that upvote!
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
DeanLew wrote:
anhlong1122 wrote:what would you recommend for the requiment of Quo Tsin, which gear to put on the the 150 DR? I have 90 from rings and amulet

Use a
Manastorm
Manastorm
Yew Wand (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 36 to 38
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 168
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.06 per Dexterity)%
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
+50% Damage to Undead
+(31 to 40)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(9 to 20) to Immersion
+20% to Summoned Minion Resistances
+3000 Defense vs. Melee
(20 to 25)% to Energy
Maximum Lightning Resist +2%
Maximum Cold Resist +2%
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (2)
to kill him (use the oskill)
Event Horizon
if you have it. You really don't need full 150 dr if you play safe.

Didnt have any of them so have to go farm for more then
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:The marrow staffs are best gambled at lvl 105 (because Ilvl is usually +-5 of your character lvl). I don't know when they spawn. For early game a unique marrow staff from gheed is the best.

??
which staff are you taliing about for 105 lvl? i thought you meant the TU one but you must be taliing about one of the sacred ones...

also as importantly what tyype of helm shoild i be looking for for early and mid lvl gear? i saw a post about typs of equip for making honourific and crafting but didnt see any mention for type of helms/cap head ware
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
bradr wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:The marrow staffs are best gambled at lvl 105 (because Ilvl is usually +-5 of your character lvl). I don't know when they spawn. For early game a unique marrow staff from gheed is the best.

??
which staff are you taliing about for 105 lvl? i thought you meant the TU one but you must be taliing about one of the sacred ones...

also as importantly what tyype of helm shoild i be looking for for early and mid lvl gear? i saw a post about typs of equip for making honourific and crafting but didnt see any mention for type of helms/cap head ware

It's impossible to gamble a sacred staff.

Use a TU marrow staff until lvl 105, then start gambling marrow staffs. They can roll with up to +13 necromancer skill levels. And +skill levels are more important than any other affix.

For the honorific gear: buy a magical cap from any act1 merchant. Later exchange that with any rare circlet type helm (circlet, Diadem, tiara and so on) because they can roll with +3 skill levels and +40% minion life and other useful stats.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
"It's impossible to gamble a sacred staff.
Use a TU marrow staff until lvl 105, then start gambling marrow staffs. They can roll with up to +13 necromancer skill levels. And +skill levels are more important than any other affix.

For the honorific gear: buy a magical cap from any act1 merchant. Later exchange that with any rare circlet type helm (circlet, Diadem, tiara and so on) because they can roll with +3 skill levels and +40% minion life and other useful stats.okay right now im using the tu mask umbra cause it has = minmon dam and resist.. so at what lvl do you recommend exchanging that with circlt,tiara etc???"

okay right now im using mask umbra TU sionce it has minion res and dam

at what lvl do you reccommend switching from magic cap to magic circlets??? tiara /diadem etc???