Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@snufkin, it's an old version of the skill tree but the skills are pretty much the same, I'll update some stuff today to fix it up just to make it easier to understand + I need to add some other stuff for gear section like Mo's and how to properly make a Shark which is the bis claw. Just busy for most of today so I'll get to it tonight
snufkin
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
Cool.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Am I the only one thinking that
Ripstar
Ripstar
Ring

Required Level: 60
Item Level: 60
+0.5625 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+20 Life on Melee Attack
is overated ? It brings only damage, life on attack is useless in this build. IMO a rare with +skills, -fire res, casting rate and leech would be better.

I swapped the gloves for
Featherclaw
. For me, too much AR is good AR. It also haves lower strength requirement, so the whole setup worn with 240 of it. Everything is smooth so far.
TgTalcon
Pit Knight
108 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
We dont use AR, Atmg has no ar scaling
Plus ripstar gives insane flat dmg which scales with shadow dancer to give us a solid leech foundation especially when using sawfish.
AAlpha01
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thank you for posting TG - looking forward to trying to. Could you tell us what damage output looks like at different levels (ie early, mid, game). How does the build fair with End game bosses etc vs other Ass builds – Trap, Maelstrom etc?
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Johnny Impak wrote:Am I the only one thinking that
Ripstar
Ripstar
Ring

Required Level: 60
Item Level: 60
+0.5625 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+20 Life on Melee Attack
is overated ? It brings only damage, life on attack is useless in this build. IMO a rare with +skills, -fire res, casting rate and leech would be better.

The damage Ripstar gives is pretty insane to be honest, because this stat is essentially the same as the one you get on weapons, which can get up to +300 maximum damage on two handed weapons. That means it boosts the damage the weapon itself has, which the base damage used at the very beginning of the calculation.

Let me give you a little math check:
Your weapon has a total maximum damage of 600. At the end of the calculation you have 10 k damage per attack.

Ripstar on level 100 gives you ~ 56 additional damage (if the numbers are correctly displayed here in the forum). Twice. So your weapon damage is increased to 712. And from this point on it's a simple ratio equation: 600/10.000 = 712/ X
X= 712 * 10.000 /600 = 11.867

So these 2 rings gave you an additional 18,67% damage. Of course, the worse your weapon and the higher your level, the better those rings are for your physical damage.

Due to the nature of claws having a ParticuLarry lower base damage, this is a lot stronger than merely 18% additional damage. I don't have the exact numbers on what you can get on a good craft, else I could calculate it for you with the real numbers.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I was so sure that atmg used AR since it uses weapon damage to deal physical damage.

I never used this ring. I don’t like it. I’ll try with or without ripstar to see how it actually affects my damage. Perhaps my mind will change after.
Jukebox452
Imp
5 | 0
Johnny Impak wrote:I was so sure that atmg used AR since it uses weapon damage to deal physical damage.

I never used this ring. I don’t like it. I’ll try with or without ripstar to see how it actually affects my damage. Perhaps my mind will change after.

Atmg does not use ar
Elendilli
Djinn
549 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Even if it did use AR the investment in Dex already puts you at giant AR levels outside of uncommon vit investment builds
TgTalcon
Pit Knight
108 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
AAlpha01 wrote:Thank you for posting TG - looking forward to trying to. Could you tell us what damage output looks like at different levels (ie early, mid, game). How does the build fair with End game bosses etc vs other Ass builds – Trap, Maelstrom etc?

I had no trouble doing all 125 and below content for purity fights trapsin is much stronger, however it's on par or better than maelsin for almost all content, I think that zular set up is best for fauzt as atmg, and phys set up for teganze/dunc. But to put in perspective I do 10 min full clear teganze, sub 1 min xazax, around 1-2 min astrogha, sub 30 second quov, I didnt struggle much with ureh either but I definitely think maelstrom or trapsin would do better for ureh. However up till 125 I found ATMGSin to be extremely strong its just fauzt where it struggled, uldy was around 30 minutes as well