Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Did you try this pala in Labs?
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
turbo power wrote:Did you try this pala in Labs?

no, 2 reasons, a)i'm shit at the game and b)trash gear, no chance of success as of right now, but he's fun to play & can handle most of the ubers, just not the really end-end-endgame ones, again due to the combo of bad player and bad gear

but in the hands of someone capable and with decent gear he could probably do labs, being ranged and all. just not sure how well casters scale there cause the furthest I ever got was tier 5 with summoner nec :D didn't bother pushing further cause I didn't like it that much.

This uber was a pain in the ass btw. Low def, only 5% avoid from dark star dragon charm, magic absorb on magineers, and the mines would either 1 or 2-shot me despite being MORE THAN HALF A FUCKING SCREEN AWAY FROM ME(and that's on single player, so no latency or desync), but I got it in the end so it's all ok I guess

edit: Never had Valthek's before, the roll is pretty average so nothing exciting there, but I think I'll make a mana sorc soon regardless, just to see how it works
jabol
Cultist
22 | 2
check out this bastard!
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
2nd time in my life I managed to find this armor, and previous one got nuked shortly after getting it because of a major MXL update(I self wipe on big releases), so I never had a chance to use it; maybe this time I will:

Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I dont have a screen shot of it (because its kinda mundane at this point its just a rune we all seen i really should have got a video) but, i actually found 6 Different Essence one of each... and the 8 Runestones in a single run through Tenganze.

Pretty incredible in my personal opinion anyway running that place for a while now. I'm normally lucky to get a couple of each sometimes only one or two of anything either one in a a run.
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hm, I´m gonna find a HP-Expander like it´s needed in FinalFantasy to come over 9,999 HP 8-) :mrgreen:

Simon_Catfish
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Time to make a melee sorceress?

adiabloplayer
Bone Archer
75 | 3
This happened about 10 sec after lockdown. :evil:
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
^ :calm:
not the best but good one atleast, gotta try 1 more project.
► Show Spoiler